“Dad and Daughter Out On the Town”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #19 of 314 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My daughter and I recently visited Carrabbas in Johnson City for a late lunch.We were seated immediately,apparently everyone was Christmas shopping,and our waiter promptly got our drink orders.The menu at Carrabbas is easy to navigate and contains a very good selection.We both ordered the 4 cheese manicotti and it was an excellent choice.The entree includes a house salad or italian salad with delicious hot fresh bread with dipping sauce.My daughter nor I finsihed our meal and took a decent portion of the Manicotti home.I think this restaurant far exceeds any Franchise Italian food I have eaten anywhere.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We've always had good service and great food at the JC Carrabbas. They offer seasonal specials and have a nice beverage list.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

For a chain, they seem to always please. A special request if always treated like an everyday happening. Great curb service also.

Thank Harold and Nanc... D
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I love Carrabba's and Johnson City was no exception! Great food, excellent service, food is so fresh and tasty. I especially love the dipping herbsl

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Excellent food-- quality, generous portions. Always fresh. Absolutely LOVE their bread and chicken soup. I have never had bad service here, and I keep the server busy bringing bread.

One of the best bets in Johnson City, for sure.