“Not outstanding”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
TN
“Not outstanding”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We visited based on other reviews and we were underwhelmed overall. The atmosphere is neat, but the food was just OK (goat cheese burger was over cooked, Cajun chicken was dry, maytag chips were soggy but tasted ok, and the orange cream cake was good but the icing had a weird taste, bitter almost). Not worth a second trip.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank bamayi2016

west of Washington, DC
“Great local place!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Can't go to Johnson City without a stop at Cootie Browns - Locals hang out here no because of the view, or fancy cuisine, but because they have great food at reasonable prices....Try the Tex-mex!

• Visited October 2013
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Bad resturant”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I order the Oyster sandwich WITH FRIES when the Food was brought to me I had CHIPS, I told the Server I wanted Fries and HE SAID " We DON'T HAVE FRIES JUST CHIPS" why he didn't tell me this when I placed my order I have no Idea!
Also he would only ask at one end of the table if they wanted anything but didn't ask at our end. VERY BAD SERVICE.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank robert b
Fort Lauderdale
“Fun restaurant”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We were there on a Saturday for lunch. Very popular restaurant, we ate outside, food was very good. Soccor game on TV

Visited June 2014
South of ATL
“Great Food!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We ate here several times during our stay in Johnson City. Each time the food was fantastic. Huge selection of beer. Tuesday is tamale Tuesday, $1.50 tamales. The deserts were fantastic as well.

• Visited June 2014