“Consistently Fresh and Fun Place to Dine !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cootie Brown's

Cootie Brown's
Ranked #4 of 302 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bristol, Tennessee
“Consistently Fresh and Fun Place to Dine !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Cootie Browns has such a fab. menu and a wide variety of great food . My favorite hands down is there tamales, chicken, beef or bean they are all made fresh and it shows. The pizza and nachos are also crazy good as well as any of the huge selections of sandwiches and salads. But don't leave without having desert, key lime pie, strawberry cake etc. the serving are huge, but my all time favorite is the Key Lime Cookies ! They are over the top crazy good ! Service is good and the price are very competitive , the servings are huge, so you can always share....but I love the leftovers the next day for lunch !

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Great food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a great place to have lunch of dinner. The atmosphere is fun and funky, the service is great, there is an awesome beer selection, they have just about everything you can think of. I love the food! Great selection of pizzas, burgers, sandwiches and salads. Can't think of anything that I've had that I didn't like and I've pretty much had it all. This is a definite go to place.

Johnson City, tn.
“Hate Cootie Browns”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Been 2 times--both times food was horrible. Last time-almost had steak-chewed on, but had to spit out while dining with others. Asparagus was stringy, and I had to spit that out too. They selected place, probably because of Key Lime pie...I hate key lime pie! By the way, I am not a disgruntled, hateful person. Give a lot of rave reviews and enjoy my life. I just do not like Cootie Browns, and my friend Robert hates them too.

Visited December 2012
Winter Haven, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Family Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

We were there for lunch. The menu had a good variety to choose from. The food was good, and the staff was quick and courteous.

Visited January 2013
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Very good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Everything I've had here is really good food. I even tried the vegetarian food, and that was just as delicious. Last thing I had was chicken with feta cheese and katamala olives. Yummy. Plus, their orange cake is sooo good. I would go there just to get the cake. The decor is really sweet, too!