“Great!”
Review of Local Kitchen and Wine Bar - CLOSED

Local Kitchen and Wine Bar
Cuisines: American, Fusion, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a restaurant specializing in locally sourced food that is always made from scratch, hence our name "The Local." We also specialize in offering some of the best wines throughout the world, as well as have "craft cocktails" always made from the freshest ingredients that our bartenders squeeze daily from fresh fruit and herbs, and don't forget our extensive beer list!
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal, and they offer food (like shrimp and grits) that are not served many places in Johnson City. I will be back!

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Awesome food, awesome prices and awesome ambience. I highly recommend this place. The desserts are definitely worth saving room for too!