“Awesome Korean Food!!!”
Review of Korean Taco House

Korean Taco House
Ranked #46 of 311 Restaurants in Johnson City
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This place looks like a little hole in the wall, but it has some awesome food!!! We ate there tonight with friends and we had a great experience. The tacos were so good!!! My favorite was the spicy chicken taco. The bulgogi was also really, really good. The owner is so nice and friendly. The quality of the food is wonderful, very inexpensive. We will definitely go back again. :)

1  Thank love2travel1327

Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is an ideal spot for a quick lunch. We got pork and chicken tacos along with a lunch portion of the bulgogi, and they had some other interesting items as well, including Korean bbq ribs, which I intend to come back and try. The tacos were very good and they didn't skimp on the portions. The seating is pretty sparse with maybe 8 tables in the entire place, but on a nice day I could see myself sitting across the street on one of the park benches eating. Pepsi products are served as well as water and Korean tea. We're not fans of Pepsi and have never tried Korean tea, so we opted for the water. The bill for our tacos and lunch portion of bulgogi was a little over $13, If we lived in Johnson City, this would be a pretty regular stop for us.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Authentic traditional Korean food like kimchi soup and tofu soup for $7 - so delicious! The Korean Tacos are great deal at $1.75 and our teens can't get enough - pork spicy is our favorite. The atmosphere is not fancy and only seats maybe 20 people. Take out is awesome! The owner cooks everything from scratch. Love it and so happy to have a Korean place in Johnson City!!

1  Thank mknjctn
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Went today for lunch to try something new...have been by this place many times and looks sketchy from the outside. Inside very clean and very small - maybe room for 16 people. Waitress was friendly and explained the menu and options well. I had chicken taco, beef taco and ramen noodles...would have ordered spare ribs, but not available today. Tacos come with lots of lettuce, cilantro, cheese and sauce(?). Chicken taco was good, beef not so good and I did not like the sauce and way to much lettuce. Ramen noodles was a large portion and was tasty, but spicy. Would have been nice to know prior. Owner / Chef makes everything herself from scratch and very friendly. Not sure I'll return unless ribs are available.

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Initially I was skeptical of this venue. I spoke with a couple of people who said they had tried it and was phenomenal so my boyfriend and I gave it a go. I have to say it was out of this world... The food was cheap, everything was made from scratch and fresh. Johnson City needs more culturally diverse places like this too. I highly recommend to try it. Support the local economy. You will enjoy this food immensely.

2  Thank JediFiveO