“Great place for lunch”

Ranked #67 of 306 Restaurants in Johnson City
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

The sandwhiches and pizza here are very good. My wife and I have been twice and enjoyed both times. They smoke their own meats and make their own salad dressings, and the owners are very nice.

• Visited April 2014

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Great downtown lunch spot”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We all tried different sandwiches and they were all delicious. I especially liked the Reuben and the Cuban. The service was great and the kids loved the ice cream.

• Visited July 2013
Vero Beach, Florida
“creative sandwiches”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This was my second time having lunch here the fist time was in the summer of 2013 I had "The Bird" a great sandwich this time Winter 2014 I tried "the Greek" and also enjoyed it along with a well priced glass of beer (nice selection for a lunch place). The other reviewer made note of how the restaurant could be warmer I would have to agree! I asked why it was so cold, it seems it has something to do with the landlord (we had 2 space heaters next to us and it helped) I hope they can get it worked out with the landlord soon because its a great place with whole lot of character.

• Visited January 2014
Johnson City
“For a great lunch downtown, try this place!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Salads and sandwiches are tasty and almost too large! My only suggestion is that the thermostat be raised. I don't like to eat wearing my coat!

• Visited December 2013