“Fantastic!”

Cafe Pacific
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had a client dinner here. The 3 of us really enjoyed our wonderful meal and service. I ordered bacon wrapped dates as an appetizer everyone thought they were great, I then had the Sea Bass which was cooked perfectly. I really like the old house that it sits in, we had an upstairs table. I can't wait to return.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Pacific

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I were there 6/28/13. We accidentally stumbled on this place and glad we did.
We had a delicious meal, my husband the duck and I the pork tenderlion. The food was carefully prepared and delicious and unique. Little treats from the chef came as an extra suprise, chilled asparagus soup in a shot glass, neat little bites of fresh tomatoes with goat cheese, etc. Well done and worth a few extra bucks for the fine dining experience in this area!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I eat there June 8, 2013. We sat on the patio and enjoyed the greenery and birds. Our food was so wonderful. I had the lamb chops and my husband had the pork. Both dishes were great. I reccomend this place highly. Just a great dining experience.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We went here to celebrate my daughter's receiving her Master's Diploma from ETSU. The service was fast, courteous and informative, the little extras from the chef like amous bushe and a sample creme puff were unexpected, nice extras. They were even very happy to make special changes in the dishes for my daughter's gluten and dairy allergies. All of the food we had from the appetizers through to the desserts was so fresh and delicious! Extremely generous portions of meats and seafoods. The wine list is extensive, with international and domestic vinters alike; red, whites, sparkling and port. I would recommend it for any special occasion or celebrations. Just an all around lovely experience!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Love this place the chef is very creative. The complementary asparagus soup fabulous. The bread is to kill for and also the entrees. The service wonderful. First class