“love this place”

Cafe Pacific
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Love this place the chef is very creative. The complementary asparagus soup fabulous. The bread is to kill for and also the entrees. The service wonderful. First class

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love the seafood here, it is always prepared properly and tastes fresh. They also have other great dishes, but the fish is what I order.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Very surprised by the great reviews as my experience was anything but great. Poor customer service and cold food with expensive price.

2  Thank BrandiW934
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Dinner for my brother's 50th birthday, up from FL. Had a 6:30 reservation. Appetizers good. Salads good. We ordered salmon(1) and steak(3). Salmon was average. My sister in law asked for something to add flavor as it was a little bland. Steaks were luke warm. They were returned and we waited ~:40 for second serving. They were luke warm again and medium well instead of medium rare as requested. Honest, no warmth to the touch. We returned again and we cancelled dinner for three of us after being there for two hours. We asked for the salmon to go. They did not box half of the salmon dinner, which was eaten alone. Got them to credit the salmon after they billed us for it. Three of us never ate dinner. So, after a corking fee, appetizers and salad we were only charged $150 for not eating dinner! The owner was notified and this is what I got!? By the way this entire non-dinner eating experience took 2 hours and fifty minutes. I call this terrible by any standards. This was actually my brothers birthday present. Happy birthday Brother. He is one of the people that did not even eat dinner! We did get 2 free desserts that by either frustration or lack of flavor were not finished and considered average by all.
I am local and eat at many area restaurants. This was uniquely terrible.

4  Thank wayne t
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We went to celebrate my brother-in-laws 50th birthday and had to send the food back twice (three meals--warm/overcooked) and never ate dinner, and paid $150 for appetizers & salads--oh a corking fee too!!!! Never going back!

1  Thank Gretchen T