“Worst trip to hooters, EVER THE ENTIRE KITCHEN NEEDS FIRED”
Review of Hooters

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Ok let me start off by saying I used to come to this location all the time. I mean a couple times a week. And we had a few issues but nothing worth doing anything about (they mixed triple dog sauce with bbq once. SO BAD) but i kept going.
Well last night, my NEW Husband and I decided we wanted hooters. we had just gotten back from our honeymoon and wanted to go to dinner. we are not made of money by any means and us spending 50 bucks there was a big thing for us. it was what we had left over from the honeymoon.
We get there and the place was busy. There were open tables but it was pretty busy. so here's what happened.
We are seated right away and we get our drinks. we tell her we want to do the all you can eat wings. we order our flavors (always bbq for me!) and an order of mozzarella sticks. The sticks come first. they had a REALLY weird taste. we thought it was odd but we ate them. Then comes the wings. we are half way through our first plate and she asks what our next flavor will be. we both get bbq. it took over 45 MINUTES for the next plate!!! the waitress kept coming back to the table and telling us she's waiting on the kitchen. well anyone who has been to hooters knows that customers can see what happens in the kitchen. they were all just hanging out. no one was cooking!! They were hootin and hollerin and laughing like crazy. she told us the manager would "deal with them". we were starved. well then i started to not feel good... we FINALLY got the next plate and i could only eat 2. i felt so sick and had bad stomach pains. then a 3rd plate came immediately. we're like umm really that was fast. but by this time neither of us felt good. i got an alcoholic beverage but hardly sipped at it. we were furious. we start paying attention and the entire place was in shambles. EVERYONE was having issues with there orders.
WE WILL NEVER BE BACK! we paid the bill (even tho we were only able to eat about 13 wings between us which is dumb because we put away about 30 or 40 in a normal trip). the wings that finally showed were burnt tasting and stale. they were SOO DRY. it was SOOO GROSS!! they did NOTHING to help with the bill. we get the bill they tried to charge us for 3 all you can eats. they charged us for 2 ranch dressings (which we did not want). we got one of the all you can eats taken off and just paid. we were so done with this place. I hope they fire EVERY SINGLE KITCHEN PERSON that was working that night. the waitress was so flustered. i know shes been there a year but it was like she was new! and not one employee or the manager cared what was going on. not one. if you want hooters, pick a different location. we ended up sick from the food. not like food poisoning necessarily, it just tasted so bad that we felt sick.
We will NEVER go to this location again. this was the hay that broke the camels back with this place. we are not hard people to please. but this was ridiculous!

There are newer reviews for Hooters

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I went to this Hooters because it was located fairly close to the hotel I was staying at. I entered and wasn't greeted by anyone so I sat myself at the bar. The bar tender took a little while before I got my first drink (it wasn't crowded in there).

Food is just "okay" and like others have mentioned, it misses the mark compared to other Hooter establishments. Some of the staff seemed and looked happy (at least wearing a smile) while I can hear other staff just complain and complain and it definitely brought my mood down a little bit.

I have to come back through Johnson City, TN again soon. I'm still undecided if I'll come back to this Hooters.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Got a gift card for fathers day so we stopped in.Was seated promptly and Elise was our waitress.She did her job kept drinks on the table without asking.Food was a little slow getting out but not to bad.Everything was decent and she gave us the best service we have had in a good while.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We used to live near the original Hooters in Florida. So we have high expectations for this chain of restaurants. We know how good it CAN be. Unfortunately, this one misses the mark in food quality, the wings are very very small compared to other locations. Just not that great and yet the prices keep going up.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I guess we all know why men visit this place. It's not for the food. Expensive and bad tasting food. Not a good combo.