“More than a Mouthful”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Johnson City, Tennessee
“More than a Mouthful”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Typical Hooters. Food is ok, girls are ok. Nothing special. They do have pretty good lunch specials, and lots of tvs on the wall for watching ball games.

Visited August 2012

Still Traveling
“Every Night's a Party!”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I'm a regular customer because I always leave this Hooters Restaurant having had good food, good beer, good conversations with fellow customers and cheerful Hooter's Girl servers! I appreciate that the servers are not just great eye candy but really hard-working young women with great personalities if you take the time to get to know them. Great place to watch sports, too. Show respect and tip big..the girls are working to pay their bills you know! ALWAYS a great, fun time!

1 Thank KeepACruisin
Nashville, Tennessee
“The Worst Ever”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I have been to this location before but tonight 11/29/2011 was my first solo visit. I have to say it has to be one of my top five worst dinning experiences ever. I sat at the bar and was promptly waited on and even when my order was taken it was repeated back to me word for word! and that is where it all went down hill. There is an unsanitary condition going on behind the bar with staff members eating oreo cookies and the cooks battering them and frying them up for the staff to eat! Now that all sounds fun, but when you think of the fact that the staff fed themselves with their hands in their mouths and did not wash them before handling customers food and plates would seem to be a bad mark when the health inspector came by. So while all this festivity is going on there seems to be some lapse in customer service. my wings came right out but the celery and fries did not and when the girl behind the bar asked if everything was okay I did point out that only one third of my order came out to me! A health inspector would have given a score of less than 70 after the eating in the cooking area and the open drinks that were being consumed. Now I am sure you are asking where was the manager during all of this? Well she was participating in it all so a lot of good talking to her would do. As for me I will never return and that means never not even at my clients request

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank Robert O
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Looooong wait for CRAPPPPPPY food! Waitress ... "Lost in Space"”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

This is the second trip to this Hooters that the food and the service was terrible! Just about 1 year ago got there at 11:00 am the opening time and was ignored for 15 minutes WHILE OPEN as the servers and their team leader (male manager) finished the "Team Meeting" FINALLY I was noticed sitting at the table and the waitress brought me a plate with dried on goo a sauce of some kind....Gross~ then a World War II Veteran came in to sit down and he too was completely ignored. All the while the younger guys that were in the restaurant had a bevy of girls around them. Told the male manager the story of being ignored and the veteran being ignored and all he apologized for was the dirty plate. THIS TIME (after refusing to go back again) BUT it was for my daughter whom attends ETSU and she really wanted to go to Hooters. We had a waitress who was obviously new because when my husband asked what they had on tap for beers she handed him the list and laid in on the table for him to read. I asked for water and a glass of wine. My daughter already had a water. The waitress brought back a beer and a glass of wine and looked at me drinking my daughter's water and says, " OH, you wanted a water too, do you still want it?" I nodded my head yes and she came back to the table without a water but with a pitcher of water to fill my daughter's glass. She stepped back to planet earth for a moment and said, "Oh, I'll get you a water". We WAITED almost an HOUR for our food. WHEN it finally arrived my daughter's MEDIUM RARE hamburger was cooked WELL DONE and my husband's MEDIUM WELL burger was charred overdone~~ the "POUND" of craptacular craplegs were all knuckles, not one claw and were ice cold. The steamed clams were so old they were actually gooey and I could only eat about 4 or 5 of them because the others had strings of goo and were squishy and old. HORRIBLE FOOD and pretty crappy service. Obviously the burgers sat in the window waiting to be brought to the table because the cheese had melted onto tthe plate. Hey manager WAKE UP and train your girls and check the quality of your FOOD!!! I guess my daughter was lucky they overcooked her burger because if she had eaten the moldy old food Medium Rare she probably would have gotten SICK! NEVER GOING BACK!!!!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Wonderlustforfood
Clintwood, Virginia
“Megan”
Reviewed September 10, 2010

We had a hooter girl by the name of Megan who was great with my boy. She took her picture with him and was very good to him. She was an excellent waitress. Megan if you get this send my son a facebook request. His name is Jacoby Fannin. We were there September 10, 2010 at 9:30 pm. Megan told us she was from Lee County. Megan you was awesome!!!!!!!