“Very good!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Chili's as a whole may not be my favorite restaurant, however I have never gotten a bad meal here. I recommend their sandwiches especially their burgers!

3  Thank RC H

Reviewed April 19, 2013

this is by far one of my fave of this chain restaurant. the staff have always been friendly each and every time that we have ate their. 4-19-13 i just wanted to give a thumbs up to our waitress Corry and Greater Candice. they did everything to make my party and i feel welcome even when they were very busy.

1  Thank kimmie1981
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I sat at the bar to eat, good happy hour specials. Nice bartenders took good care of me. Ordered the 6 ounce sirloin and sides. The steak was cook perfect with great flavor. The sides also where fresh and had great taste. One of the better Chili's I have been to for food.

1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Eat here for lunch. Soup and salad combo hard to beat! Sandwiches are generously prepared. Consistently fresh and well seasoned. Clean restaurant. Excellent wait staff.

1  Thank GODEACONS
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I decided to go to Chili's for dinner tonight since we hadn't been there in years. The service was good and the food better than I remembered. The salsa was utterly amazing. It was tasty, just the right amount of salt, and not overloaded with cilantro which seems to be in vougue these days. I had the original chicken crispers. The chicken was absolutely the juiciest most flavorful pieces of breast meat I have ever tasted. It was more like homemade fried chicken than chicken strips. The only drawback was that the breading was not at all crispy. It was damp and bready and fell off the chicken as I cut into it with a fork. The chicken was that tender, you could cut it with the side of a fork. I just picked the breading off and ate the chicken with relish. The corn on the cob was a little daunting until I cut it off the cob. It was okay, a little salty with some kind of salt and pepper seasoning on it. The french fried were thick and well seasoned and actually tasted more like fried potatoes than most fries. This was a plus for me and a minus for my husband who doesn't like any kind of potato but french fries and chips. My husband had the classic bacon burger and it was wonderful, cooked just the way he wanted without a fuss (medium) juicy and meaty. The bun was fresh and nicely toasted, the bacon just right. The only downside was that the pickle did not taste like a pickle. It tasted like a cucumber. That is also a big trend currently, even Wendy's and other fast food chains have gone to these "natural" style pickles and they just do not taste as good on a burger as old fashioned dills so he picked them off. The service was good, the waitress kept our drinks full and checked on us a reasonable number of times without hovering. The dining room was clean and the booth comfortable. The decor wasn't anything special, dark walls with tacky self promotion all over them and rather drab looking furnishing, but it was neat and clean.

All in all we had a very good dinner out and were quite full when we left. We ordered off the 2 for $20 menu so the bill was quite reasonable and we left a nice tip.

I would recommend chili's to couples and gatherings of friends or business groups. It really isn't a place for kids. The bar is visible from everywhere and the menu is mostly southwestern influenced. There is very little on it for children and the booths and tables are not situated with children in mind either.

1  Thank zzoaozz