“good salads”

Dining options: Reservations
Johnson City, Tennessee
“good salads”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

love the salads and bread, They are fast getting your food. But could use more parking. Very hard to find parking, unless you want to walk across street.

Visited May 2011

Colonial Heights, Tennessee
“It's Olive Garden...you know what you're getting”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

It's a chain...it's the same food here as anywhere.

Service is efficient and the food is tasty if uninspired. I ordered a panini with no onions and was told I couldn't change the sandwich because "they come pre-made". I suspect that is true of most of their food.

If you want authentic Italian food try Giuseppes or Raffaeles in Kingsport. If you want the dishes they advertise kn TV, your only choice is Olive Garden because they are proprietary and can be found nowhere else

• Visited March 2012
Tennessee
“Love it”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Food is always good at any Olive Garden-Johnson City is no exception. It is our usual go sto place for dinner together.

• Visited February 2012
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Better for Lunch...”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

My family likes the Soup, Salad & Breadsticks Lunch special, and we like to come around 2pm and avoid both rush times.

Kingston, Tennessee
“Just Okay Italian Chain Restaurant”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The Olive Garden is just okay in my opinion and not at the top of my list when I want Italian. Our daughter gave us a gift card but we were very disappointed when we used it. The food was mediocre as was the service. I think the Johnson City Olive Garden has gone downhill. It use to be better.