“Pizza, Salads, and Sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Main Street Pizza

Main Street Pizza
Ranked #3 of 302 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jonesborough, Tennessee, United States
“Pizza, Salads, and Sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

This restaurant and bar is mainly noted for its pizza and has an extensive selection of topping combinations. The crust is thin and crisp. There are also Italian sandwich selections served on a crusty Italian roll.

• Visited November 2013

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

My first trip to this establishment today. I was hesitant to try it out as I ma always skeptical of a place the first time that I decide to eat there. Well, today was my wife and my first experience. We ordered a specialty pizza which was the first one on the menu. My first bite and I knew it was a winner. I've eaten a lot of pizzas in my time and this one had to have been the best I have ever had. There were a couple of unique things that I noticed. I asked for a water as my drink of choice and they brought out a very cold wine bottle filled with water and two small but unique glasses with a wedge of lemon. A nice touch. Secondly - the price you see on the menu is what you end up paying. The tax is included in the price. That was another nice touch and I liked knowing exactly what I was paying. The pizza was really good and much better than any I have had in the area and I think I have been to all the pizza places in Johnson City. Job well done and I will be returning the next time I get hungry for a pizza.

• Visited October 2013
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Main Street Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

This was near the Hands on museum. I was sent this way by a skater shop. The bar had several obscure drafts. Pizza by the slice. Meatballs were recommended. They did not disappoint. The service was good. I went on a Saturday afternoon. Lots of space. 2 big flat-screens for sports. 2 CRTs for movies. Woth going back with friends.

Visited January 2012