“COLD PANCAKES at an International House of Pancakes?”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #129 of 311 Restaurants in Johnson City
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Food was out in 3 minutes, we know what that means. Cooked food is piled up over the grill wating for someone to order it.
Pancakes - room temperature, butter did not even melt.
Sausage - slightly above room temperature.
Bacon - room temperature.
Hash browns - cold on the inside and one side, warmed up on other.
Egg - cooked properly
Coffee - crappy and almost hot.

Cashier asked me how it was and I told her it was cold. She said "the cook hardly ever does that" as she puts my money in the till.

Too bad they just lost a customer over a $7 tab.

Service ok, but I stiffed the waitress because I felt the cook stiffed me.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Need I say more? Probably won't come back because if there are bugs in the dining room, there are probably bugs in the kitchen.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We eat breakfast at this IHOP very often. It has never let us down. The service is excellent - many of the servers have been at the restaurant for many years and now know us well. We have only ever visited for breakfast and I think they are awesome. Food is excellent and great prices. We almost always get "the special"! More food than we need and excellent value.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have been to IHOP in several parts of the country and think that this is one of best. The service is good, the food is hot, and the prices are reasonable for what you get.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I only eat Breakfast there. Have never eaten anything else. Awesome stuffed French toast and pancakes. the prices are real cool and Senior Discount.