“Delish!”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #175 of 311 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I was disappointed when I found out Johnson City didn't have a Chipotle but then I found Moes and am so happy. Love eating at Moes. The bowls are as good as the burritos if you need a gluten free option.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

You get lots of food for your money at Moe's. The problem is figuring out how to get what you want. The information on the wall isn't particularly helpful. The chain should consider a set-up like Subway.

1  Thank Lee G
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Wow, what great service and excellent food. I love their salsas. Their food is really tasty and fresh.

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner for the first time. I had the chicken homewrecker. It was good. A little pricey but the employees were friendly and the restaurant was clean and spacious. I will return.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is my favorite mexican restaurant. The service is fast and the food is great. I highly recommend Moe's if you have never tried it. Even my 6 year old pickey daughter liked it and she hates tacos.

1  Thank Longland