“Another chain restaurant in Johnson City”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #75 of 308 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Another chain restaurant in Johnson City”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We have eaten at several Buffalo Wild Wings throughout the Southeast US and this one was pretty much the same. The food and service were average and so were the prices. We would probably go again if every other restaurant in Johnson City were closed or someone had a gun to our head.

• Visited December 2012

Church Hill, Tennessee
“Ask for extra sauce in your boat :)”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Buffalo Wild Wings is a new resturant to Johnson City. This was our first visit, early dinner at 4pm. Our server Kelly Harris was very sweet and helpful being our first visit and Manager Bill Burke did his best to make sure each customer had the best experience possible. We ordered boneless wings with Salsa and Chips. The only thing we could of requested was extra sauce in our boats. The boneless was dry coated and I like all the gooey messy fingers stuff. Automosphere was sports related with big screen TV's all around the room. It striked me as a go out and drink and watch a game kinda place.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Jamie T
Clintwood, Virginia
“Sunday Wings and NFL Football”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I ate at the Buffalo Wild Wings location in Johnson City this past weekend.My daughter had given me a gift certificate for Christmas and we took the liberty of using it to enjoy some wings and football.This particular Wild Wings stays very busy thruout the day and this was certainly no exception.The atmosphere is worth the trip if you are a sports fan,large screen tvs are in every possible location with multiple channels playing.There other interactive games you can play,but I think it would be difficult if not immpossible to participate in the games with football fans cheering and booing periodicaly.We ordered three different flavors of wings,and I liked them all.The food was fresh and hot,the service was decent considering the chaos with the crowd and the volume of noise created by the NFL frenzy.I would definitely recommend you give this Buffalo Wild Wings a visit if you like this style of food.

• Visited December 2012
Ceres, Virginia
“Great Eating and Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I went for the first time to BWW. I'm glad I did. The environment was cheerful, the staff was very friendly and professional, and the food was outstanding. The prices were reasonable and they do have lots of specials. Plenty of parking and it was easily accessible. Go there, you won't be disappointed!.

• Visited October 2012
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Best Wings I have Ever Had”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I went there on a Saturday night and they were busy - full in fact with a line at the door. The food arrived in a timley manner for our party, and the server was very friendly and efficient. Over all it was a great first visit to the new restaurant, but not my last.

• Visited October 2012