“Not one of the best Cracker Barrels”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #45 of 308 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: American
“Not one of the best Cracker Barrels”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Felt rushed to order and waitress asked to take up plates halfway through the breakfast. We ordered sugar cured ham and received country ham. Coffee was not yummy tasting as the norm for Cracker Barrel. Very disappointed.

Kingsport, Tennessee
“My Opinion of the Establishment”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My girlfriend had been mentioning Cracker Barrel for a long while and I decided that we would stop by one time. So we decided that our first outing for an actual date and we arrived at the Cracker Barrel on Boones Creek Road. We have arrived at that Cracker Barrel only two other times and we are satisfied with the reasonable prices and the food there was wonderful. We love it and were saddened when we left Johnson City because that particular Cracker Barrel was actually our favorite one.

• Visited December 2013
Johnson City, Tennessee
“home cooking predictable”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

All over the country, when we want good southern style food, we choose cracker barrel, and we have NEVER been disappointed. We love them. During our sojurn in the northwest, there were no cracker barrel, so very happy to get to tn and find them again.

Visited May 2014
“Good takeout restaurant”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

It's Cracker Barrel and their takeout is pretty good. I like that you can get breakfast anytime, even for dinner. Their gift shop isn't too shabby either. They sell a great Root Beer in the store.

Buford, Georgia
“The best Cracker Barrel in the state!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Now first, let me admit, I try to go to this Cracker Barrel in particular as I get the best service and food in any Cracker Barrel I've been in; and I've visited a lot of them over the past few years! I always ask for Paige whom is very meticulous and friendly and always visits your table with a smile and a nice word or better yet, conversation. She's ALWAYS following up on you to see if you need additional drink refills or to ensure that your food came out correctly.

When I go I visit with a friend in order for her and I to catch up on things. I normally order the Grandma's Sampler breakfast and Paige is always open to me substituting what I need to substitute without hesitation. I also have gotten the baked potato and salad as well as the chef's salad, all of which are delicious!!

If you come to the Tri Cities in Northeast Tennessee, I would HIGHLY recommend visiting the Johnson City Cracker Barrel!! Ask for Paige, her section is ALWAYS full and once she's served you, you'll see why!

• Visited March 2014