“Love Austin Springs!”

Coeburn, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love Austin Springs!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My first time at the Austin Springs Spa was good but not as good as I wanted because they gave me a male instead of female so that made me feel uncomfortable (always let them know if you have a preference - i learned this after this time) The second time I went back the staff was all very nice and informed me I was free to use their sauna with any purchase I had made such as my massage. (The guy before never told me this) They also offered me a robe, slippers, and a glass of water (the guy before did not do this either) I was seated in their dim waiting area which was very dim and relaxing. The lady came and took me back to my room and gave me the best massage ever!!! Afterwards she brought me a glass of cucumber water, a heated neck roll, and told me I could use their shower as well as a fresh robe for when I was finished if Id liked (because I told her I was getting a spray tan after my massage and didn't want to have lotion all over me). So I first used the sauna then showered. I felt wonderful when I left there and was so pleased with the whole experience this time. I will definitely be back to this spa and I cannot wait to go back!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank lovestoshop13

Blountville, Tennessee
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Luxurious”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a fantastic spa- the staff is amazing, personable, professional, and skilled. The atmosphere is calm, luxurious, and definitely relaxing. I can't imagine a better spa in the Tri-Cities. It is expensive, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I do think it is worth the price, but some people may not.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Nicole H
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Relaxation!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have been here for 2 massages and they were both wonderful. Staff is very friendly. Atomosphere is very warm, and relaxing. Would recommend to anyone.

Visited April 2013
Johnson City, Tennessee
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great Pedi!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The atmosphere is quite and elegant. The staff is pleasant and professional. Every service I've had here has been perfectly executed. I highly recommend this Spa and Salon.

Visited September 2012
Johnson City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I am originally from Amsterdam and Houston where no drapes are routinely used. I enjoy the full length massage - ESP on the gluteus - without the annoying tucking. Several friends told me about here. I have now been seeing Jennifer for several years (more frequently during basketball season) and for a $50 tip, she will do a great massage without a drape. Apparently TN law requires only a drape be offered. I am not sure if she will do so your first until she is sure you are not looking for "funny business. I must admit that she once (? kidded) that she would make me even more happy for another $50 after a very stimulating massage, but I declined saying I was happy enough. She is a great lady, enjoy her!

Visited August 2012