“Soft opening, Great opening, Excellent Food & Service”
Review of The Battery - CLOSED

The Battery
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002236724194&ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/The-Battery/212796668795127
Reviewed April 19, 2012

The Battery has opened only recently but everything exceeded our expectations. The young man who was our waiter, Kyle, was very professional, attentive and knowledgable, yet not overbearing. He made great suggestions. I had crabcakes which had a taste and texture which were comparable to cakes in Cahrleston, SC. My wife selected filet mignon which was also just right. I asked about the possibility of fresh seafood and was told that they expect soon to have fresh seafood brought daily from the Carolina coast. I am eager to sample the peel & eat shrimp.
The restaurant is beautiful, ancient, with exposed brick walls, hardwood floors, and welcoming bright and large windows.