“great as usual”

Cuisines: American
Kingsport TN
“great as usual”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Tiffany and the gang put out a great product fot a good price wi9th a fantastic atmosphere, I have been here and have gotten to know many of the gang. this place is hopping and the food is wonderful have never been disappointed.

Visited September 2013

Johnson City, Tennessee
“saw health violation”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I saw a dead mouse in the kitchen, I told the manager and she said she would have someone dispose of it. I returned next day and saw the same dead mouse lying there. I have eaten food before but I will NEVER eat there again. It is terrible to think were food is being prepped there is a chance for contamination! Apparently no one cares about sanitation because it was lying in plain site. Just NASTY!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
5 Thank sls7986
Kingsport, Tennessee
“good food horrible service”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

It is sad the owners have let their dream fall from grace. Food is good ( not great ) but the service is horrible at best. I guess it is all the coupons for half price, tips and employee attitude reflects it. Table was wiped with some nasty slick residue after we had to ask for it to be cleaned.

Oh and forget carryout, part of two orders were missing side items and when questioned the person said "were out" no replacement or anything. She was surprised we checked it..

Just not worth the effort to eat there.

3 Thank ebhere
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beware!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Everything about this place is no good!! From the service to the food, oh and did I mention the flies!! Gross!! You could get better service and food in the ghetto!! Extremely long wait on food and service. The floor was very slippery like grease was poured all over it. Just about fell myself. Spoke with management and they were very unprofessional, rude, and acted like they just didn't care I was unhappy. Did not offer anything to help make my experience better. Will never go back!!

1 Thank Ada_Grace
“THE BOMB”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Really like the look of the restaurant. Keep moving forward hope to see many more Salt n Pepper's. Love the food. Keep up the good work Tiff