“fish tacos always good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #19 of 302 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Williamsburg, VA
“fish tacos always good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Being from the coast I am used to fresh seafood and our Tennessee family took us to Bone Fish. Mind you we have Bone Fish chain also and I usually get their salmon. But this trip I got fish tacos. I liked the lighter fare and the mango salsa to give it a bit of island taste. As always service was great and professional.

Visited July 2013

Jonesborough, Tennessee, United States
“Best place to eat in Johnson City, TN. Period!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great service, food atmosphere. Would highly recommend to anyone in the area! We've eaten there about five times since moving here and hands down it's our favorite.

Visited June 2013
“Celebrating my weeding aniversary !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Service outstanding at dinner served with great dishes with lobster & steak, after a delightfull appetizer with a beautiful and well served large shrimp !
Congrats the waitress and managment.
Thank you !

• Visited July 2013
SE Ohio
“Pleasant dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

While on a golf trip south we chose the Bonefish Grill for dinner because it was easy access and I could recommend the chain based on previous experience (although only for lunch). My 3 friends agreed the dining experience was a good one. My chicken marsala was excellent, the servers were prompt, knowledgeable and attentive (especially James D.). The only minor negative: the lighting was more subdued than necessary (it took several minutes before we could read the menus), and the loud music contrasted unpleasantly with the atmosphere they seemed to be striving for. Other than that, a pleasant experience. I would return if I were in the area again.

• Visited July 2013
Piney Flats, Tennessee
“Our New Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great food....we've eaten here several times and have never been disappointed! Try the Bang Bang Shrimp.....YUM!

Visited June 2013