“Celebrating my weeding aniversary !”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #17 of 306 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Celebrating my weeding aniversary !”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Service outstanding at dinner served with great dishes with lobster & steak, after a delightfull appetizer with a beautiful and well served large shrimp !
Congrats the waitress and managment.
Thank you !

• Visited July 2013

SE Ohio
“Pleasant dining experience”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

While on a golf trip south we chose the Bonefish Grill for dinner because it was easy access and I could recommend the chain based on previous experience (although only for lunch). My 3 friends agreed the dining experience was a good one. My chicken marsala was excellent, the servers were prompt, knowledgeable and attentive (especially James D.). The only minor negative: the lighting was more subdued than necessary (it took several minutes before we could read the menus), and the loud music contrasted unpleasantly with the atmosphere they seemed to be striving for. Other than that, a pleasant experience. I would return if I were in the area again.

• Visited July 2013
Piney Flats, Tennessee
“Our New Favorite”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great food....we've eaten here several times and have never been disappointed! Try the Bang Bang Shrimp.....YUM!

Visited June 2013
Rowz1
“Not Very Good Service!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food was good, but the service was poor. We had a party of 11, and even though at reservation time we were told we would be together, all of a sudden they tried to put us at a "Community Table". So half of us were together, the others were scattered. Some side dishes were forgotten, some folks had their meal - while others were waiting for salad. The table closest to the bar got good drink service, the others probable should of brought their own. Like I said the food was good, so I may try another location to see if the service is any better.

Visited May 2013
“Great Escape from the norm”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I recently had dinner at Bonefish. I loved the Deluxe mixed grill - steak and seafood. Amazing!! Great food, knowledgeable and friendly service - we even met with the management and felt like we were their number one priority. Not many places around here that can do that. We want to go back for the brunch and try their frittatas. We will definitely return. Even the atmosphere is great whether inside or outside on the patio. Great all around experience!

• Visited April 2013