“excellent”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Telford, Tennessee
“excellent”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This restaurant is amazing. The service is top notch and the waitress went above and beyond the call to make sure we were well taken care of. The food selection has a good variety and the fish is tasty and delicious. The Chilean sea bass is the best it was light and flavorful. Also the salmon with Gorgonzola cheese was very good. The cajun spice tacos were good as well. We would definitely go back for more.

• Visited January 2013

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Bonefish is always a winner”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My friend and I ordered different dishes and neither of us were disappointed. I enjoy Bonefish and get consistently good food there.

Visited January 2013
Johnson City, Tennessee
“We had great fish!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We started with the oysters, they were very good (but they would have been "excellent" had they been with the "bang bang" sauce like we had on opening day!). Then went with some of the specials, Wolf Fish and Dorado (mahi): both very good, the mahi the best of the two. Finished with the Bananas Foster, excellent!
Our waiter was very attentive and helpful, the ambiance was quite pleasant.
The Chardonnay was fine, I just wish that they had some cheaper wines (like "house wines").
This was our fourth visit, and we will be back.

• Visited December 2012
Newland, North Carolina
“Great if No Fish”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This place is great on many accounts. But not if you love fish. We had apps, mine was ceviche. REALLY good. Happy hour prices great. But we ordered salmon and dory main dishes. My dory was so overcooked I had to send it back The waitr explained tht dory was like sea bass. More like bad tilapia. Well I think all tilapia is bad.. Got the Salmon instead. Really overcooked too and my husbad ordered salmon also. Very overcooked. They com'p my meal which shows they care, but the fact that all three fish plates, including my replacement meal was so very ovrcooked even though we had requested the salmon be med-rare makes me think we will not be back The vegetables were so really great, tender crisp. Makes me think that the soux chef has it way more together than the main chef.

• Visited December 2012
Johnson City
“No Bones about it!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Good tasting food, good drinks, good service. Not your usual "fish place." Some food may be too spicy for some diners.

Visited November 2012