“Excellent Franchise Dining!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2012

While Bonefish Grill may be a nationalal restaurant chain, don't tell this location that! This Bonefish location has been open not quite a year now and we have dined there 3X. Each time has been a fully satisfactory plus experience (outstanding and exceptional would be other superior ratings). However our most recent dining was really outstanding. Entrees consisted of crab cakes and a chicken dish. Both were quite good but the crabcakes were just outstanding. I dont know if they can replicate them but they obviously had been hand made with large pieces of crabmeat quite visible. The result was a freshly made crabcake that make a Chesapeake Bay crabcake chef proud! I know because I lived in the Aberdeen, MD area for awhile and got aquainted with crab prepared all kinds of ways! Wines by the glass were a step above pedestrian but still quite serviceable for the area. It may not be fine dining but its about as good franchise dining as I've ever had! Good service. Servers were prompt, knowledgeable and helpful. Manager stopped by and inquired about our meal. Overall and very nice dining experience.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The fish and seafood is the best! A little pricey but not bad for what you get! Only open for dinner on weekdays, wish they had a weekday lunch!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

This restaurant is a great place to visit. The food is awesome and our server was wonderful too.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Wow!!! the service was excellant and the food was amazing! The atmosphere was relaxing but could be romantic too. We ordeded the Calimari and also the coconut shrimp as apptz and were wonderful.When you come in they bring you a fresh baked loaf of bread with some olive oil and seasoning in a small dish. YUM!!!!!!! Had the Bonefish house salad. So good didnt want to stop eating it... loved the seeds they put on the salads, they looked like the sunflower meat but its not. I ordered the Imperal Longfin with steamed broccoli and saute'd garbonza beans with spinach. The Longfin was stuffed with scallops and other seafood. The flavors married very well. My guest ordered the Talapia with the teriyaki tasting sauce also with steamed broccoli and the mashed potatos.
For dessert I had the creme Brule' which was wonderful except the topping of the creme brule was not hard and crunchy as most are. The best part is breaking through the crust of sweetness and the combined goodness. My guest had the flourless chocolate cake with the I believe it was Blue Bell Vanilla ice cream.
I will definately go back again.
Rebecca the waitress was very attentive and had all the right answers.
Keep up the great work Bonefish Grill!

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Visited on a Friday evening, very busy time for this new restaurant in town. Greeted with a smile and a sample of their spicy, sauteed shrimp. We were seated before we expected, served with reasonable efficiency, and fed with some of the best food in town. First Bonefish for me, but I'll be back to this one.
Johnson City has a abundance of restaurants, especially for a town our size, and it takes the best out of a chain store to compete.