“Great service”

Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
Reviewed July 29, 2014

They understand taking care of people. I work third shift and had a reservation at sleep inn. They gave my room away but offered me a smoking room. I don't smoke. Called quality inn and spoke with Jan. she said they didn't have one clean but could clean me one right away within the hour. I show up 10 minutes later, jan offered for me to get breakfast. By the time I was done they had cleaned the room and the housekeeper paid extra attention to make sure I put my do not disturb sign up so I could sleep. Thank you.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank dan b

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Very clean looking and smelling. Nice clear pool, ice machine is enclosed and dust free. Bed is very comfortable. Used the coupon as I got at the Tennessee Visitors Center for a GREAT price. Good size fridge and nice microwave in room also. They let me borrow the hose to wash my motorcycle.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Chucky1964
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I called about 2 weeks in advance to reserve a room that had a walk in or roll in shower for my mom. I was able to reserve this room through an online number and after calling the hotel directly to make sure I was getting a handicap accessible room with a walk or roll in shower I felt good about our upcoming stay. Once we arrived and I walked into the room the first thing I checked was the bathroom. I was very frustrated to see a tub. I politely walked back to the front desk to tell them that I was supposed to have a walk in shower. The lady said there were no notes on my reservation and that she didnt have anything else available. Of course I was upset because I know what they did. They MOVED me because they were accomodating a very large softball team that was in town and had used up all their rooms. To say the least I was upset. They did however reduce my price by 20 bucks. I fortunately finangled a way to get my mom in the shower using her power chair to help her get inside the tub. The hotel was mostly clean...having the softball team there made it louder and dirtier than I think it would have been under normal circumstances and the teams left the fitness room in a disaster with water bottles, cracker packs, and no towels for working out. Also, breakfast was pretty good but again there was a lack of keeping tables clean and tidy after a large team had made a mess.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank srickman40
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The motel has been remodeled and our room was clean as a pin. I had no complaints and the lady at the desk was very helpful when she found out about all my problems with my allergies with smoke. I asked for a king and she had no problem giving me one.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This motel was a great value for the money. Wallpaper and carpet could use updating, pool area was very nice, breakfast was good. We were able to get a $50 a night rate on priceline, which was an absurdly great deal.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank indyhug111
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I'm not going say this hotel is horrible but....

Within my initial inspection, since I had to stay here not by choice...

We found blood on our comforter, a small bug and hair on the sheets. The plumbing wasn't very good, every flush had the water rise to the top making you think this might be the time it overflows (like another review said) We also had major issues with the air not working properly...it may have said 64, but it definitely wasn't...

The beds were also very uncomfortable (like a box spring on top of a box spring)

All I could do was tell myself it was only for the night, and wonder why these people chose this hotel for the wedding party...

Worst $80.00 ever spent on a hotel, you're better off taking a chance with Hotwire.

But...Hey, at least I didn't Die, or get bedbugs...

There was also a random woman that came knocking on our door and my in-laws at 5 in the morning...

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank philandjen_goVOLS
Reviewed June 1, 2014

While on vacation in Jonesborough, our car broke down. Being the car had to be in the garage over night we found ourselves needing a "pet friendly" hotel. Jonesborough had nothing that allowed fur babies. However, reviews on TripAdvisor and BringFido.com helped us to find our way to the Quality Inn Johnson City. My husband explained our situation when checking in and the lady at the desk (whose name we can not remember) was wonderful. Once we had been given our room and we were unloading our rental, she appeared at the truck to inform us she had put us in for a late check out and was able to hold the room until 1pm. We checked out approx. 11am the next day and this same lovely lady was at the desk. She insisted we didn't have to leave yet. However, we had gotten word on our car or we prob would have stayed longer. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. We will remember this stay forever and how wonderful everything was during a stressful time.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple