“Like other steakhouses better.”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #41 of 309 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 14, 2013

It was OK but like other steakhouses better. I was not particularly fond of the food, but that is my personal preference. I would prefer Outback or Logans for better quality and better taste.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was with a large group so I am sure my experience would have been better had that not been the case. Steak, baked potato and tea -- not great and not bad. It is a great place for a business lunch.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food was excellent, service was great. Perfect evening would definitely go back again. Our glasses were never half full without someone refilling.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The service was slow and the food was worse. Our steaks were tasteless, tough, and terrible. I will never eat there again!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

the server was great ,we had issue with our steak server got manager and apologized and offer to correct it . impressed