“Great Fajitas!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Elizabethton, Tennessee, United States
“Great Fajitas!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love the fajitas here! Everything else is extra good also. The atmosphere is exciting. The service is very good. I have never been disappointed in anything I have ever eaten here.

Visited March 2013

murfreesboro, tn
“Great lunch”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had lunch at Jack's last Saturday with my family, they eat there quite often but this was my first visit. They had a nice variety of food, I asked the waitress what she would recommend and she said the quesadilla or burger. I decided to have a burger, it was huge. I ate half of it and took the rest home and ended up eating it that night. I got the burger that had avocado on it, and it was amazing. Seasoned very nice and cooked well done as I requested. Eclectic and fun atmosphere. I will go back again next time I visit the family.

• Visited March 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Very good service food so so”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had quesadillas and a crab sandwich. We did not enjoy either one. In fact, it was the worst quesadilla I hae ever eaten. But the service was good.

• Visited February 2013
Jonesborough, TN
“Eclectic non-chain with varied menu”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Good for lunch or dinner, everything from Mexican to buffalo burgers, interesting Sunday brunch menu, service is consistently above-average and prices are reasonable. This one is a real asset to Johnson City.

Visited December 2012
Bristol, Virginia
“OK”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Limited experience - a pleasant experience- selection of beers was good and featured local micro-brews, food was ok and service was warm and personal.

Visited January 2013