“Great food--great price!”

Ruby Tuesdays
Ranked #138 of 306 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: GREAT Salad bar! Awesome Ribs, located right across from East Tennessee State University ETSU. FUN and friendly, most of the staff College students. We go everytime in town when visitng our daughter. Best restaurant and best value!
Morristown, Tennessee
“Great food--great price!”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

My friend and I have eaten at many Ruby Tuesdays and our favorite has always been in Sevierville TN. This trip to Johnson City we decided to try the one here. The food was very good. My biggest problem lately with Ruby's is the broccoli in huge chunks and only barely warm. At this one the food was HOT, broccoli perfectly steamed florets and the waiter[Eugene] was excellent--very efficient and friendly.We now have a new favorite Ruby's!! I definitely recommend it to everyone--you can also go online and get coupons-this is an added bonus!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank meemoe

Charlotte, North Carolina
“The Best Salad Bar EVER!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2011

It has been a while since my husband and I went to Johnson City to visit my daughter at school, but everytime we go now we must stop at Ruby Tuesdays for their fabulous Salad (endless all you can eat salad bar) and awesome ribs! (Trip Advisor just finally added Ruby Tuesdays Johnson City) My daughter and I love to go and just "pig out" on the freshest salad bar with such variety and always updated and clean and delicious! If I could add one suggestion, it would be to have bigger plates and the blue cheese more blue crumbles. (still delicious though) My husband loves the ribs and always trys a new variety everytime. The wait staff is so friendly, the young gals (most college students) are so fun to talk with and learn about what they are taking in school, etc. I find it is always relaxed and pleasant and the food is so good!

Visited November 2010