“Great Prices and Great food.”
Review of Chef Anna - CLOSED

Chef Anna
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Chef Anna offers take away meals and catering from all cuisines of the world. We cook both high cuisine and comfort foods. Some of our client favorites include crab cakes, meatloaf, chateaubriand, vegetable lasagna and twice baked potatoes. The food is both tasty and healthy. If you are tired of the of the usual chain restaurant menu choices then Chef Anna is for you. Chef Anna also provides meals for those on special diets such as HCG, Paleo, Raw, Low Carb and Low Sodium
chuckey, tn
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Prices and Great food.”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Picked up a couple pizzas.. had one at work and one to take home. A big hit. I look forward to trying some of the other food. Hard to find "fast food" that is actually good healthy food.

Johnson City, Tennessee
“great pizza”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

I won the trivia question on FB for the buy 1 get 1 free pizza. It was quick good, choose the type of pizza's you want, wheather you want to have it all prepared or take it home to cook at home. The pizza was great!! The foods she has is great, she is very knowledgable about food, you can have customized foods based on your dietary needs, just give her 24 hours & order food for the next day, have it picked up or delivered!! Wow! That is so great!! PRICES are great, she even does cooking classes too.

Bristol, Tennessee
“The Best of the Tri-Cities”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

My husband picked up two pizzas from Chef Anna on his way home from Johnson City yesterday. I was so pleasantly surprised at how fabulous the food was! Fresh, gourmet, delicious food at a very reasonable price. I can tell you that we will absolutley be going back for more in the near future. Please try for yourself. I promise that you will not be disappointed!!~~ Marla in Bristol.

“Above my expectations”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

A month ago my wife ordered two pizzas to go from Chef Anna's one Mediterranean and one meat ball.The pizzas were very good and the service was friendly,we plan our next visit to eat in very soon and try a few other items on the menu.

• Visited July 2011
Bristol, Tennessee
“Great Pizza with Great Service”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

This was my first time trying Chef Anna and had been wanting to for a long time but living in Bristol made it a little harder. Won a little trivia question and got a buy one get one free pizza deal. When I called to order I was greeted with very friendly service and when I went to pick up I was greeted with the same. The smell of the pizza was amazing and I couldn't wait to get home. Once home we were not disappointed at all. The pizza is very delicious, now I'm ready to try more Chef Anna creations!