“RECOMMENDED! "FAMILY FUN CENTRAL".”
Review of Fun Expedition - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fun Expedition
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Spend all day here with happy occupied kids. Pizza buffet unlimited with salads, drinks and pizza..good and just $5. Large facility, safe, temperature controlled, with plenty of fun things to keep the kids happy. Also, a great place for kids to socialize together instead of just sitting in front of the tv alone at home. Inexpensive and fun!

1  Thank KeepACruisin
There are newer reviews for Fun Expedition

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Electronic games sometimes do not work and need some help. Great place for parties.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

The facility was spacious and colorful. However, a lot of the games were a little worn down. There are a lot of minor repairs that need to be done. For example, the mini-bowling area had about four lanes. All of them were malfunctioning. Two players were supposed to play alternately and the computer only allowed one player at a time. Then all the mini pins wouldn't come down and some would fall down before being set. Also, the bumpers that keep the ball in the lanes were cheap plastic an actually broke when my 6 year old rolled her ball into it! I'm glad my 3 and 6 year olds still had fun, but it annnoyed me. Some games in the little kids area were out of order. Also, the inflatables area only had two large inflatables. One had to be deflated because of a fan malfunction of some sort. Again, my kids didn't mind because they just played on the other one. However, the all-you-can-eat pizza buffet was very convenient and was a great value at $5 per person. It included drinks, dessert and salad! The mini golf area was well kept and had a glow in the dark room for the last few holes that my kids loved. I would take my kids back but would advise the staff to make the repairs quickly.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Lots of games, go carts, batting cages, laser tag and fun. Kids had a blast.

Reviewed April 27, 2011

We had so much fun, we are both 18 and yeah it was kind of a kids place but it was so much fun they have go carts, rock climbing wall, batting cages, indoor bowling a kid area, mini golf that is very funn, laser tag, and they have the best buffet. you pay 5 dollars a person and get all you can eat soup salad and pizza drinks included and dessert. You go to the desk and request any kind of pizza you want. We had bbq chicken pizza and it was far better than domino's or pizza hut. The salad bar was so fresh and good. I highly highly advise you to go if your looking for a fun day at a cheap price. We had a blast

1  Thank Countrybabe16