“Very Nice Stay”

Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
White House, Tn
“Very Nice Stay”
Reviewed April 24, 2010

This was the cleanest, friendliest hotel we have ever stayed at. We were there for my husband's job interview and the moment we got there, they could not have been more welcoming. Very clean, comfortable and quiet and a good location. I would definitely recommend them and stay again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
San Antonio, TX
Reviewed April 4, 2010

Stayed at the hotel for one night while looking for a house in Johnson City. Very clean. Bathroom was spotless. Pillows were labeled soft and hard so you had the option of pillows.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Johnson City, TN
Reviewed April 3, 2010

I booked a room at this hotel last minute (2-3 hrs before checking in). Upon arriving to the parking lot I could immediately tell that this place was going to very nice and classy. The outside of the hotel was nice with blue silhouette lights, tall marble column accents, and very nice flower and bush bed arrangements. Not to mention that the hotel is located perfectly on the top of a small hill which overlooks the rest of the city (great view!). Upon walking in to the check in at the front counter I was shocked by how nice the lobby area was (nice tile/marble accents, beautiful picture/mirror decor arrangements, large flat screen tv's, etc the list goes on and on...). I was greeted by a friendly and outgoing front desk attendant who was very professional yet friendly. Upon checking me in she took the time to talk to and get to know me. We had a good and funny conversation which made me feel even more at home and added to my experience at the hotel. I proceeded to go up on the elevator and to my room (the elevator again was very nice and classy in its design and arrangement.). The room itself was a king suite with all the amenities. There bed was definetly one of the masterpieces of the room. It was large (king lol), with nice large custom designed headboards, along with body contour mattresses. In addition, there was a 32 in flat screen tv (pretty much comes with all rooms) along with a recliner and ottoman, and a nice study area (desk, chair, etc). The arrangement and design of the room was flawless in every aspect. Every part of it, including even the bathroom was oozing with class and beauty. Needless to say I definetly got a very good nights sleep (probably one of the best I've had in a while). The breakfast was very good as well. Hot biscuit/gravy, eggs with cheese, bacon, donuts/pastries, milk, yogurt, cereal, juices, fruit, and the list goes on. Nothing like eating good after a good nights rest :) I regretted having to check out of the hotel the following day, but like they said, every good thing must come to an end. In summary, I would definetly recommend this hotel hands down to anybody who is ever in the Johnson City/Tri-Cities area. Its the best value and class for you hard earned dollar.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Clanton, AL
Reviewed March 24, 2010

The staff was very courteous during our stay for the Bristol race weekend in March. We look forward to staying again in August and all of our future events in Northeast Tennessee. Great restaurants and shopping nearby - recommend this location to anyone staying in Johnson City.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Auburn, AL
Reviewed March 24, 2010

The hotel was extremely nice, clean, and comfortable. Our room and bathroom were both spacious, attractively decorated and very clean. It was very easy to find and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Although the price was high, it was a good price for a fantastic room on a Nascar race weekend when all the hotels in the area are charging premium rates.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed February 11, 2010

The hotel still has the like-new feel with clean rooms, nice lobby area, nice everything. The free wi-fi was great as was the fridge/microwave in the room that came in handy storing and reheating the Dominos pizza that delivers to your room from across the street.
The pool and hot tub were in great shape and very relaxing coming from the ski slopes earlier in the day.
Free breakfast had everything i needed to get us started on the road. The egg/cheese thing was quite tasty with toast, sausage and juice.

The rate was a little higher than i was looking for since we didn't have any purpose in Johnson City, but the overall quality left me satisfied with our choice.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Syracuse, NY
Reviewed January 27, 2010

We have not even stayed there yet and we recieved a letter in the mail telling us they are going to cancel our reservation. They are upset that we booked at a real rate instead of their inflated race weekend rate. I have contacted HIE reservations which assures me our room will be reserved, however no one from the hotel will contact us back. Nice way to do business. If you want to charge a higher rate, set up the computer that way, don't try to tell someone 6 months after the reservation that the rate is going to change. Your Corporation disagrees!

Since it TripAdvisor it making me choose all of the options, I am picking poor for now. If they make things right, I will re-post a better review, if they earn it.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends