Holiday Inn Express
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Red Roof Inn Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
$47
Comfort Suites(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
$81
Courtyard Johnson City(Johnson City)
$134
Courtyard
$146
Carnegie Hotel(Johnson City)
$125
$119
$89
Quality Inn Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
$76
$125
$93
Quality Inn Downtown(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
$73
$103
All reviewspool and hot tubfront deskpancake machinemexican restauranthi expressgas stationhotel is excellentcontinental breakfastcracker barrelworkout roomvisiting johnson citystaff was very friendly and helpfulbooked this hotelextra towelsvery pleasant staylate checkcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Enjoyed my 4-nite stay. Very accommodating, clean and efficient. Easily accessible from the airport. Close to interstate for access to downtown and golf courses. Good value. As usual with Holiday Inn Express facilities, the morning buffet was hot and delicious. The staff was on top of everything and was able to answer all questions, including local attractions.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I've been a huge fan of these properties lately. I find them to be consistent and well staffed everywhere I've been. This location didn't disappoint.

We walked in on a business trip and were given a great rate. The hotel appeared new and everything was really clean. As with most Holiday Inn Express' there was a decent, free, breakfast in the morning and free Wi-Fi. The rooms were a good size and the bathrooms were pretty standard.

I'd stay again if I'm back in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've always had good experiences with Priority Club properties, and this Holiday Inn Express was no different. My young daughter and I stayed one-night, and from the outset, the staff made us feel comfortable.

The indoor pool was ideal for my daughter, as it was raining outside. Surprisingly, the pool area was quite crowded the following morning at 9:30am. The breakfast was fine; nothing special. But it did have a mix of cold/hot items.

All in all, if we were traveling to the area again, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here. It's not an elite four-star hotel, but it's not expected to be. It does a fantastic job as a Holiday Inn Express—and that's just what we wanted.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Clift-Beth W
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I checked into this hotel on 4/22/2013. I was greated as a Priority Club Member and given a very welcomed bottle of water. Although this hotel was busy, judging by the parking lot, it was very quiet and relaxing.. I enjoyed their free breakfast. This location is near the interstate for covenience but you do not hear it. This is my place to stay in Johnson City. Business does take me there frequently. The staff is wornderful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank frances anne h
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We always stay here as we travel to and from vacations in Hilton Head. The rooms are clean and have adequate space and the breakfast is the best anywhere. The front desk is efficient and friendly, and will do their best if you need something. I would recommend this to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple