“As expected!”

Holiday Inn Express
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've always had good experiences with Priority Club properties, and this Holiday Inn Express was no different. My young daughter and I stayed one-night, and from the outset, the staff made us feel comfortable.

The indoor pool was ideal for my daughter, as it was raining outside. Surprisingly, the pool area was quite crowded the following morning at 9:30am. The breakfast was fine; nothing special. But it did have a mix of cold/hot items.

All in all, if we were traveling to the area again, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here. It's not an elite four-star hotel, but it's not expected to be. It does a fantastic job as a Holiday Inn Express—and that's just what we wanted.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Clift-Beth W

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I checked into this hotel on 4/22/2013. I was greated as a Priority Club Member and given a very welcomed bottle of water. Although this hotel was busy, judging by the parking lot, it was very quiet and relaxing.. I enjoyed their free breakfast. This location is near the interstate for covenience but you do not hear it. This is my place to stay in Johnson City. Business does take me there frequently. The staff is wornderful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank frances anne h
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We always stay here as we travel to and from vacations in Hilton Head. The rooms are clean and have adequate space and the breakfast is the best anywhere. The front desk is efficient and friendly, and will do their best if you need something. I would recommend this to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sybil K
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Very nice place to stay. Relaxing beds and clean rooms. They have all the necessities that will assist you in a comfortable stay. Host was nice and very helpful. Would stay here on my business trip if it was closer to my job site. Stayed two weeks in an unconfortable bed and needed a great nights sleep.

Room Tip: I stayed in a King room and this was nice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank rjchristensen
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I stayed at the Hotel for 4 days from March 17th to March 21,2013 in room 319, the Front Desk gentleman named Will was extraordinary; he was extremely helpful with everything, if I needed it he found it for me, or was able to provide the information for me so I was able to get it, the food was the very best I have ever had in a Continental breakfast, the house keeping in my room was awesome.
This was the very best vacation I have ever had and I owe it to your hotel and the wonderful staff you have.

Room Tip: my room was awesome
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank magicfairydust38
Reviewed March 24, 2013

It was a late night drive and we used the mobile app to find and reserve a room....very convenient...the hotel was very nice and comfortable. This is a good place to stop on the road when traveling north or south.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Awesome one night hotel. I travelled to the area on business, and I was delighted with the choice to stay at this hotel. I slept great, and the room was clean. What more can you ask for? .. Breakfast was good, and the host was more than personable. Great service, a much needed change when you travel so often.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business