“The very very best Hotel I have ever stayed at”

Holiday Inn Express
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I stayed at the Hotel for 4 days from March 17th to March 21,2013 in room 319, the Front Desk gentleman named Will was extraordinary; he was extremely helpful with everything, if I needed it he found it for me, or was able to provide the information for me so I was able to get it, the food was the very best I have ever had in a Continental breakfast, the house keeping in my room was awesome.
This was the very best vacation I have ever had and I owe it to your hotel and the wonderful staff you have.

Room Tip: my room was awesome
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank magicfairydust38
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express

Reviewed March 24, 2013

It was a late night drive and we used the mobile app to find and reserve a room....very convenient...the hotel was very nice and comfortable. This is a good place to stop on the road when traveling north or south.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Awesome one night hotel. I travelled to the area on business, and I was delighted with the choice to stay at this hotel. I slept great, and the room was clean. What more can you ask for? .. Breakfast was good, and the host was more than personable. Great service, a much needed change when you travel so often.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is our third time staying at HIE Johnson City, TN.
The property is still new for this area and they have suites.
There is nothing worse then staying in a hotel room and not having any room to move.
The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, few nicks and scrapes on the walls throughout the room and some pink dots on the ceiling? decorations? left from a party?
The staff was very friendly and helpful when asked and the breakfast is standard fare.
However, if you need wi-fi for work, do not stay here.
The wi-fi is off and on all the time. During this review I have been kicked off 3 times.
We called and of course they said there was nothing wrong with it and then I looked at one of my past reviews and sure enough I had wi-fi problems in the past.
Overall, great hotel but not for work.

Room Tip: We have always had luck with the suites being quiet. Do not recommend this hotel for work if you ne...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Kathy D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

We apologize for the inconvenience and as of now we have all new wifi and access points installed. This has been an issue and it is now resolved. Please contact me when you come back to J.C. and we can discuss your issue and offer you some type of compensation.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stopped through on a trip with some friends. Facility is very nice and well taken care of. Everyone at the facility was kind, courteous, and very helpful! Front desk staff was able to offer some very good local establishments for dinner/lunch. Overall, I had an excellent time and will definitely stay here again when coming through the area!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Craig M
Kathy D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

I am glad to hear that you experienced a nice stay here. We strive to deliver excellent customer service and want our guests to have a comfortable stay. We hope to see you back again.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

This is our 2nd visit to this location, visiting family in the area. We returned because of the cleanliness and the wonderful staff. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. The entire facility is clean and inviting. Thanks for providing a nice atmosphere to visit with our family.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My family and I stayed at this property a month ago and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. To begin, the property was well maintained and very clean. The staff made us feel welcome right from the start and the manager at the front desk made sure we had the best room to meet our needs. What more could you ask for? This hotel exemplifies all aspects of hospitality! Thank you for your accommodations and God Bless ~!

-Jones Family