“Friendly and good breakfast”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and attentive. Room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was good and fresh !!! Scrambled eggs and bacon and plenty of pastries and biscuits. Lots of juices to choose from. Great location Near Food And walmart

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank M P
GeneralManagerTN264, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us! We value our guests and appreciate your loyalty!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We went to Johnson City for a belated valentine`s celebration and went to the Blue Moon Dinner Theater. We had a wonderful time ! I called the hotel for a local florists and they gave me the name of a outstanding florists, Posey`s . The hotel staff went out their way to help the cause of romance . We have stayed here three times and always had a great experience ! The rooms are always clean, with great beds, thick towels and a good breakfast . We experienced true southern hospitality !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN264, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

We are so happy you chose us to celebrate your special time and of course more than happy to help you find what you needed to plan it out. Glad it went well and you enjoyed your stay and time in town. Tammy Havens General Manager

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Very much enjoyed our stay at this Comfort Suites. The room was very clean. The beds very comfortable with pillows that welcome a weary head. The surroundings were quiet and the staff friendly and helpful. Right next door is an excellent restaurant called Ryans Roadhouse. It is a chain that I was unfamiliar with and offered excellent fare.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerTN264, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are very glad you enjoyed your stay and the local amenities. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We just checked out of this hotel and were very pleased with our overall experience. The hotel appears to have been updated recently. The bedding was very comfortable and the lobby had fresh cookies, popcorn and a nice fireplace in the dining room. The staff was especially helpful as we needed a late checkout because of a flat tire. We had a nice chat with Michelle and she offered to make some fresh popcorn to snack on as we got re-packed to hit the road. We feel that this was a great value for an updated roomy suite and extra friendly and accommodating staff. We will definitely stay here again when we are in the area!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank tchnathome4
GeneralManagerTN264, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

We try our very best to always go above and beyond. I will certainly extend your kind words to Michelle for the excellent job she did making you all comfortable and accommodating you while you were trying to get your unfortunate situation resolved. Thanks so much and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Our family stayed here after Christmas on the way to visit relatives. Check in was smooth, the price was good, and the queen beds were comfortable. Bedding for the fold out bed was waiting for us in the room. Some rearranging was necessary to accommodate my floor sleeper because the room was a little smaller than at most Comfort Suites. I found it interesting that there was a small exercise room on each floor, but we did not use that. It was nice to know there was an extra bathroom by the elevator on each level.

In the morning when I went downstairs and was reading on the comfy sofa, I overheard the staff talking about how lousy the coffee was and how dry the eggs were before any other guests had even arrived to eat. When I checked out the breakfast, I confirmed that both the egg patties and hard boiled eggs weren't fit to eat, and the coffee was indeed lousy, with no flavored creamer or hot cocoa mix to improve on it. I settled on things that I could prepare myself or were prepackaged, like oatmeal and yogurt. My kids enjoyed the waffles, cereal, and muffins but were disappointed that there was no hot chocolate. I usually count on peanut butter as a protein source for my picky ones, but that was also absent.

Overall, our stay was ok. We slept fairly well but were disappointed with the breakfast options.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

I am so glad that you enjoyed your room and you and your family slept well. I apologize that the breakfast was not accommodating. I will address the issue as well as the issue with the staff and see if we can make some improvements for the future. Thank you so much for choosing us we appreciate it very much.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed at this location on 10/19,20. Michell Smith checked me in and noticed I was a platimum member. She offered me a free upgrade which was a wonderful room with a jucuzzi . The hotel was spotless and very well located in town. It was close to many eating places and Walmart across the street. Breakfast was nice and clean. Everyone was very helpful and nice to all.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerTN264, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thanks so much for your response. I will ensure she receives proper recognition for her excellent work. Hope to accommodate you again soon!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Recently stayed at the Comfort Suites during a college visit for my son. We had our small dog with us and small dogs can stay for $15/night. Clean room. Comfortable beds. Was not impressed with the breakfast but there are several restaurants near by and there is a super WalMart across the street which is very convenient. We are a tall family and I have 2 teenage boys so I look for suite rooms with queen beds AND a sofa sleeper as well as a micro fridge. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManagerTN264, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thanks for staying. I am glad we met your needs and expectations and could accommodate you and your family during your travels.