“A great stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
Richmond, Virginia
“A great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

The Hampton Inn is located in a convenient location, close to many restaurants and businesses. The staff were friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Crystal D
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for the kind remarks. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Galax, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

We came to Johnson City to only stay one night for a cofference. After we got settled into our wonderful room we decided to go ahead and stay an extra night. So glad we did. Had such a pleasent time. The staff were so helpful and friendly, the room was spotless, the location served our needs perfectly.
We had never stayed in a Hampton Inn...but now we are hooked. If all their hotels are like this one we will always seek them out!!
Again Awesome stay thanks!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kristal E
Thank you so much! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you staying an additional night. We hope you come back and see us soon!
Centreville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

I like Hampton Inns because I find that they are a great value and that they are pretty consistent hotel to hotel. I have come to expect a clean room, friendly staff and a good breakfast. This hotel was no exception but I felt that this particular hotel went above and beyond the norm. The staff made me feel welcome. The room was nicely appointed with a great bathroom and a very comfortable, clean bed. If you plan to exercise there are no facilities. However, the hotel does give its guests a pass to a local gym which has all the amenities. I would stay here again!

Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Jen7570
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you for commenting about our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and I have great news! We now have an on-site fitness room. We recently remodeled the hotel and hope you will come back soon to see our updates. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2012

I love the Hampton Inn's and this one is great too.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Tmccamish
Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are glad you stay at Hampton Inn when you travel and pleased that you enjoyed our hotel. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance. Hope you stay again soon!
Yadkinville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

Check jn was fast, and really nice people very helpful, and the room was very clean. The property was well maintain, and I love having CLEAN BED knowing that everthing is clean even top covers you can sleep better.(Would Stay Again)

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kellyp65
Thank you for commenting about our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our property. I wanted to let you know the we recently renovated our property and hope will stay with us again. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.
King
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night because of a funeral we were attending. They give a small discount for funerals. The hotel has been remodeled and is very nice. Just a basic small hotel with nice staff. The room itself was comfortable and I asked for a quiet room & thats what I got. Breakfast is typical of a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank samelimama
Thank you for commenting about our hotel. I'm sorry you were here for a funeral but hope we made you as comfortable as possible. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

I cannot say enough great things about the staff at this Hampton! We were there for a week for softball Nationals with my younger daughter and during our stay my older daughter became ill at home and needed emergency medical forms done etc. The staff bent over backwards to fax documents for me to get them there quickly and not only that, the 2 ladies at the front desk that I had dealt with asked us every day going forward how my daughter was and if she was feeling better. I wish I could remember their names (I believe I wrote to Hilton management about them though to make sure they were recognized!)
The property was very clean, breakfast staff was wonderful and talked to the girls (several teams there) every day taking an interest in how the tournament was going) and she made sure every need they could possibly have was met. It is an older property and could use some updating but I would stay there again without question. To me old is fine, its the cleanliness that matters!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank my2girlz2331
Thank you for commenting about your stay. I hope all is well with you and your family. We hope you will stay with us if you travel to this area in the future. We recently remodeled the hotel and would love for you to see our new look.