$136
Doubletree.com
$76
SleepInn
Quality Inn Downtown(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
$79
Holiday Inn Express(Johnson City)
$85
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$129
Comfort Suites(Johnson City)
$81
Red Roof Inn Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
$47
Carnegie Hotel(Johnson City)
$109
$129
Hampton.com
All reviewsasian restaurantroom was cleanwafflesbiscuits and gravytwo queen bedsthe breakfast areavisiting familyeasy accessdefinitely stay here againstaff was very friendlyfree breakfastbwpillowsinterstateaccommodationsbristolmicrowave
Reviewed August 21, 2017

The room smelled awful and the room was dank. The table in the room was ready to fall apart and the floor in the room was sticky and smell terrible! The shower didn't work and the sheets hadn't been changed. The room was dark because the dingy paint color and the poor lighting And it was a smoking room which I didn't register for but was told that I had to take it.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWJCHIE M, Manager at Best Western Hotel & Conference Center Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

We apologize that we could not move your room due to being sold out. I have addressed the housekeeping concerns with the appropriate department managers. We checked our log book and do not see a record of any complaints that you made.
We are sorry that you didn't like our property and would have done everything possible to remedy any of the listed issues had they been brought to our attention.
Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

My wife reminded me that we stayed at this Best Western many years ago but I don't remember. Maybe someday I will.

For this stay, I was surprised at how much room we had. We had a king-size bed but even taking that into account, there was plenty of room to move around feel comfortable.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
BWJCHIE M, Manager at Best Western Hotel & Conference Center Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing Best Western!

Reviewed August 7, 2017

My daughter attends ETSU. This was My first time staying at this Best Western. Good hotel if you have pets. Lots of room out back for my dogs to do their business. I will bring them again to bust her in the future.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWJCHIE M, Manager at Best Western Hotel & Conference Center Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit to Johnson City,

Reviewed August 7, 2017

All staff are exceptional and go out of their way to make your stay perfect. They are all warm and friendly, ready with a smile and hello. The location can't get any better, right off the freeway and so close to restaurants and shopping with many choices. I travel for a living and stay in hotels 4-5 nights a week, I've stayed in many hotels/motels throughout Tennessee, Kentucky and Indiana and for this area of Tennessee, this Best Western is the ONLY place I stay. I use the CLC company card and this is also the only franchise that gives you member bonus points, so for those of us that are a little limited with the CLC, this is hands down your go to home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank clairedH3778BY
BWJCHIE M, Manager at Best Western Hotel & Conference Center Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate the compliments and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Best Western in Johnson City. The hotel is older and definitely outdated. I think it should be rebuilt from the ground up. The restaurant onsite was good and the location was great. I would visit Johnson City again, and stay somewhere else.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
BWJCHIE M, Manager at Best Western Hotel & Conference Center Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

We are currently undergoing renovations. We hope you will visit us again when they are completed.