“Overnight stay at Best Western, Johnson City”

Best Western Johnson City Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Very clean and neat hotel. Very nice restaurant. Conveniently located to everything. Staff at checkin was extremely attentive and helpful with directions, etc. Stayed only one night, and asked for early checkin and late checkout. Was not a problem since the hotel was not fully booked.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 22, 2014

when I have to be away from home I always try to find a Best Western. The quality and service are great! definetly worth the time to find one in the area I am traveling to. Quality and price combined to make a pleasant stay

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Super8Abingdon_VA, General Manager at Best Western Johnson City Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your kind review. It will be shared with the entire staff. Please come back as see us again soon!

Micki Monroe | AGM
Best Western Johnson City, TN

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I checked in here, going off of other reviews and also it's accessibility to the interstate. Lady working the front desk was very nice and friendly. Also was very helpful in pointing me to some restaurants. The room was okay, I only needed one night. Room was clean and it was quiet.

One the main floor, there is a bar and Chinese restaurant. The bar had some locals the night I stayed and I mingled. The locals are friendly.

They do offer what i hear is a great hot breakfast. Unfortunately, I did not get the chance to try it. Maybe next time I will.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Perry,

Thanks for taking time out to give us your feedback. I will make sure your review is shared with the entire staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you can join us for breakfast next time your with us.

Micki Monroe | AGM
Best Western Hotel
Johnson City, TN

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great, friendly staff. The room was perfect! With all the amenities, this place was a home away from home :) I was there during one of the terrible winter storms, the staff was friendly and very "up to par" when it came to road conditions.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We arrived at the door just before 5:00 on a Friday with a severe car problem. We were looked after like family. Quick check-in, call to the dealership and accurate directions. Thanks to the girls at the desk we got our car in on time and then when we got back to the motel we were looked after so very well by the staff in the restaurant. Thanks a bunch.

Room Tip: Ground level was wonderful
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I will never stay in that hotel again and will be sure to let all my Nascar friends that the rooms, foodm or hospitality was not worth 59.99 per night. There is no way I would pay 275.00 a night during Nascar week. There are some 4 and 5 star hotels in and around the tri cities area. AVOiD the Best Western at all cost. Sinderely, joshua

• Stayed: February 2014
Super8Abingdon_VA, General Manager at Best Western Johnson City Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Deer guest,

I'm not sure where you got the idea that we are no longer a Best Western because we are and always will be part of the Best Western Family. We apologize you did not enjoy your stay with us. If you could contact me directly and let me know what you were not pleased with then Id be happy to do whatever it takes to make you satisfied. As you can see from all our other reviews that we strive to provide the highest level of satisfaction to all our guest. As far as NASCAR goes our rates are right on par with everyone else in Johnson City. I would love to have you stay with us here but we are already booked up for the event. I hope that you will contact me to resolve any issues you had with us.

Micki Monroe
AGM
Best Western - Johnson City, TN

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My expectations frankly were less than was the reality based on the price. Excellent and on par with much more expensive properties.. Comfortable and quiet and the Asian Restaurant was wonderful and the decor of the rooms was a delightful surprise.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family