Of the three full service properties in the immediate area (along with the Doubletree and the Holiday Inn), the BW Plus JC is the best value. This is a former Holiday Inn that has been recently and nicely refurbished and the service is friendly. An unexpected highlight is the very recommendable Rainbow restaurant and lounge on-site which offers a nice bar area and really good Asian cuisine for a very reasonable price. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I-26 in the heart of Johnson City. Come experience true southern hospitality and enjoy our new upscale guest rooms! Each of our guest rooms are appointed with 39-inch flat screen televisions, microwave, refrigerator, free Wi-Fi, and a free hot breakfast. Take some laps in our huge outdoor pool, or burn some calories in our new fitness center. There is also a full-service restaurant and sports lounge on site. Have your next meeting or Banquet with us, we can accommodate up to 200 guests for any type of event. Within a few miles of the hotel, there is the mall, retail stores, 20 restaurants, movie theaters, sports and entertainment venues. Visitors will enjoy taking a day trip to explore one of the nearby cities of Kingsport, Bristol, Elizabethton, or the Historic Tennessee towns of Jonesborough, Abington, VA (Barter Theater) and Asheville, NC. Make a reservation today at the Best Western Johnson City Hotel & Conference Center and be treated to a wonderful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Hotel & Conference Center Johnson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Johnson City
- Johnson City Best Western