The hotel was conveniently located, with plenty of restaurants nearby. Room was clean and reasonably modern for the price. This is more of a motel than hotel, with most of the rooms having an outside (rather than hallway) door. When my friend and I arrived, the room was freezing cold. We cranked the heat up to 77 and left for about 5 hours. When we got back, it was still on the cold side (probably low 60s). By then, it was late enough we didn't want to switch rooms and wait another few hours in hopes that the room would heat up, so we ended up buying a small space heater that warmed the room within an hour. Don't know if this is a problem with all rooms, or just the one we had. Loved that they had waffles with continental breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Johnson City Hotel & Conference Center offers a host of amenities and is conveniently located near the Bristol Motor Speedway, Eastern Tennessee State University and the Freedom Hall Civic Center. Hotel guests will be close to a variety of activities including hiking, sailing, rafting and golf. The hotel offers Junior suites, Whirlpool suites and Business King suites and all well-appointed guest rooms feature wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves and refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Johnson City Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Johnson City
- Johnson City Best Western