“Good home cooking”

Lisa's Country Kitchen
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Lots of good home cooking available here. We have never had anything on the menu that was not delicious. Even though Lisa's is usually busy, your food arrives hot within a reasonable wait time. If you enjoy mac and cheese, you must try the fried mac/cheese...yum!

1  Thank Teresa B. B

Reviewed July 6, 2012

This food is not homemade, the name and look makes you believe it is homemade. But you can tell it is frozen food and just heated up. I didn't like my food, I had chicken tenders and my daughter didn't like hers. I won't be back to this place.

1  Thank scpatterson37760
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I've taken relatives here many times - good food, good prices, friendly people, small town atmosphere. This is a very charming little place, owners should be proud! We especially like the old-time country food like pinto beans, cornbread, greens, etc. We will continue to patronize, no question.

>>> I just also just wanted to chime in and say / remind everyone that if you see an especially bad or scathing review of an establishment - and the profile of the poster {reveals} that is their one and only post - then that post is complete bull from a person with an axe to grind or some other crazy agenda.

Proper reviews will only come from persons with multiple posts, with many restaurant experiences, from several different places. A "single" post about ANY restaurant should be completely ignored.

3  Thank TheGrandMan
Reviewed March 5, 2012

The food is really good and the prices are reasonable. I take my mom there a lot as she enjoys seeing folks she knows and she especially enjoys the home cooking and she doesn't have to wash up!

1  Thank Patrick G
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Went for breakfast on advice from hotel desk staff. Seated for over 5 minutes before anyone came to greet us. Food came very quickly after ordering. My wife said french toast was good with a nice cinnamon taste. I had eggs, bacon, and pancakes. The pancakes were tasteless and gritty. The eggs were fine even though they were chopped to pieces and not just scrambled. The bacon was possibly the best I have had. Price came to just over $10 which was a good value for the amount of food we had.

1  Thank volsandshoesfan