“Great Food, Great atmosphere”
Review of The Creek Cafe

The Creek Cafe
Cuisines: Soups
Description: We are located in the Historic Mossy Creek District of downtown Jefferson City, Tennessee, two blocks from Carson-Newman College. Come enjoy our relaxing atmosphere and great food, including specialty coffee drinks, tea, grilled sandwiches, wraps, soups, and handmade ice cream.
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The food is great! The chicken, bacon, ranch wrap is my favorite. The ices cream and coffee are also great. It is a really nice little place to hang out. They will even let you reserve a room for events. Free Wifi

There are newer reviews for The Creek Cafe

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I went to college in Jefferson City and bought a home there after I graduated. I love the area so much. It is quiet, safe...the people are friendly. So it is about time a place opened that reflects the town! The food is wonderful and a much needed change from all the other fast food joints in JC. The hours are very friendly to students and those who work well into the evening. The ice cream is AMAZING, and used to be offered at my former favorite restaurant in the area, The Creamery, which closed while I was in school. The staff is ALWAYS kind and friendly, and will take every order and request with a smile. It truly is a Christian atmosphere, with the nice music and even nicer staff. I never feel rushed to leave, as some places make you feel. My roommate and I can sit in there for forever and talk, and the staff never makes us feel unwelcome. The soups are ALL delicious, so are the paninis, and the ice cream is unbeatable. The menu is quite large, and so is the coffee menu. Give it a try, places like this are NEEDED in Jefferson City.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere....can't beat it! We will return and look forward to trying more items from the nice menu. We also look forward to coming back with friends to relax and chat over a latte and one of those yummy-looking pumpkin muffins! Thank you to the owners of The Creek for a wonderful spot to enjoy a meal, a snack or dessert and coffee.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Jefferson City NEEDS a place like this. A place with really well made food and great ice cream. Friendly service is an added bonus! A place where folks can get together and share their lives in a casual setting. Looking forward to visiting again next time I am in town.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My son and I stopped in here for dinner while we were in town for a visit to Carson-Newman College. What an adorable and friendly place!

Both of the young men behind the counter were friendly and helpful, offering opinions and suggestions when we asked. I had the Turkey and Basil panini, while Kevin had the French Dip panini. Both were on sourdough bread and absolutely delicious -- as well as being under $5.

They also offer a nice selection of ice cream flavors, so we indulged in that as well. The Smoky Mountain Fudge and Peanut Butter Fudge ice creams were fantastic, and really good as two scoops together! Kevin had the Smoky Mountain with Caramel Turtle, which was also an awesome combination.

The restaurant is in a quaint old storefront which is really clean and well kept. Plenty of seating, comfortable surroundings. I would highly recommend it!