“Very nice Ruby Tuesday”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Stopped for dinner. Very impressed with their salad bar. One of the best we have encountered at a Ruby Tuesdays. Will stop again on our next trip.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed July 29, 2011

We were on the way to Great Smoky Mountains National Park and unfortunately due to a late start we had to stop at a hotel on the way. We ended up picking this exit on I-40 since it had a Hampton (which was fine, nice pool, pleasant staff) and get something to eat. The choices were limited at this exit and we picked Ruby Tuesday. Let's just say the beer was good and the milk for our children was cold. My children were served apples that were mealy or at least not fresh. My burger was was disaster: it must have been finished first and stayed under the warmer while the rest of the order was complete since by the time I got it the bun was completely dried out. I was so hungry by then that I went ahead and ate the burger w/ knife and fork (it was not cooked to order, overdone, but edible). The server was very attentive to the problems but it (the food) seemed to keep getting worse, unfresh food being the main problem. We did not ask for a refund in hindsight (this was the highest bill for food during a camping trip) like we should have and we did talk to the manager about it, they did bring out a new bun and replaced the unfresh fruit twice but it was overall a very sad state of affairs.To top it off we received an e-mail, after my wife sent an e-mail to RT management, offering a complimentary dessert. Gee thanks. Unfortunately we will not be going back to this or any Ruby Tuesday's in the near future.