“What a Nice Surprise!”

Las Margaritas
Ranked #13 of 31 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 9, 2013

On a week long trip to Lake Nickajack in the west Chattanooga area, my friends and I all had a craving for Mexican food. A quick search of the internet showed a few Mexican restaurants within reasonable driving distance. I'm not exactly sure how we picked this nice place in the heart of little Jasper, TN, but boy am I glad we did. Among our group, we ordered everything from American kids' food to tacos and burritos to some more complex Mexican dishes. We had cocktails and beers and soft drinks. I think the best statement for the quality of the environment and the food is that in our group of 11, the biggest complaint was that we wished they had some Mexican beers on tap. Note, they do have them in bottles, but the beers on tap were all American beers. They have a bar with a big screen TV and tons of seating in the bar area as well as some quieter seating away from the bar where there are no TVs. There is also a limited amount of covered outdoor seating. So, whatever your dining preference, they can meet it. Next time we find ourselves in the area, we will definitely revisit Las Margaritas.

Been to Las Margaritas? Share your experiences!