All reviews wood floors outdoor pool room was clean great customer service microwave housekeeping
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Staff gave a key to my room to someone else and they walked in on me as I got out of the shower. I heard they had a really good laugh about that. The washing machine has been broken so long that the out-of-order sign is faded and illegible. When my keys stopped working instead of bringing me new keys the owner said I had to come to him if I wanted keys. I don't have one single thing to say about this place that is positive. I will never be returning

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank martindforsythe
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Great, friendly staff. The laminate floors are perfect for allergy sufferers. Just right for the price. They were able to accommodate parking for our truck and trailer with no problem. We would definitely stay here again on our next trip through Jackson.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff clean hotel comfortable beds if your in Jackson this is the place to stay!!!
I’ll be coming back to this hotel it’s the best in area nice location also very clean and nice people work here!!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Jackson Tn a lot. I travel a lot for work and go through Jackson a lot and I’ve stayed at a lot of hotel in Jackson but after staying at Red Roof it seems the only place I ever went back to and here is why. The location is great it’s a nice part of town with plenty no of restaurants and stores close by The hotel itself is what you want when paying for a room. The check inn was extremely simple the young lady at the front desk was top notch professional she said Hello And how are you as I walked in lobby which I could tell had just had a new floor and new furniture put inn. I could smell the newness as soon as I walked in. Then I proceeded to check inn and it was a fast process. She asked what kind of room I preferred then I showed ID she then asked before she checked me into my room if this was all correct I said yes she gave me key and off I went. Upon opening the door I was extremely pleased. I checked in around 4 pm and my room was extremely clean bed was made up nice and my AC was on full blast and the room was nice and cool. I put my bags down cut on the tv which is very modern flat screen on the wall. I then got the internet passcode and my WIF was full speed and fast. I took a shower before going to dinner and the bathroom was brand new. Brand new floor shower wall and toilet The shower had great pressure as well so much that I didn’t ever want to get out of it lol. That night the hotel was good and quiet. No rowdy people or party’s and the parking lot is a great big one. Plenty of places to park any vehicle including big trucks or travel trailers and it also has plenty of light around the hotel and parking lot which makes it very easy to see at night. The next morning before heading off to work I stopped in the front and really enjoyed their breakfast. You can make yourself a few pancakes a bagel and they even had a southern favorite biscuits and gravy and plenty of milk or orange juice. That morning I talked to morning front deck guy who extremely friendy. He said hello asked how my stay was and if I needed anything. Then when I left for work the manger was outside talking to the team he has that cuts the grass. He was very professional and extremely nice to me and told me he appreciated me staying with at his hotel. Since then this is alway the place I stay at in Jackson. I’ve stayed upstairs and downstairs stayed in different room and can honestly slay I have zero complaints about this Hotel. It’s clean easy and the staff is nice. So I would highly recommend staying at Red Roof Inn Of Jackson.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Have stayed at this hotel several times. It is always very affordable, clean and safe. Not fancy like a ritz but for the price the friendly receptionist and clean , comfortable rooms, we'll continue to stop.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family