See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

This is in a fairly safe part, right on the interstate, in a business district. They do have a hot breakfast, but it's not much to speak of. The room is nasty. It's a non-smoking room, with cigarette burns on the comforter, on the side of the bathtub, and on the bathroom sink. Apparently, it used to be a smoking rooms... Not clean. Behind the door in the bathroom it looks like it's never been swept and mopped. It was cheap, but there's a Motel 6 right across the street so it's probably a lot cleaner. I don't think I'll be back.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Room looked clean. Shower never got hot but that was a blessing since room temperature was at least 80 degrees or above.
2 hours later and i am still sweating after a cold shower. Why would you not already have a booked room cooled down in July when heat index is 115 ??? !!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Staff was very friendly. Bed was clean & comfortable. Had a good night sleep. A/c worked well.
The facilities were clean & well stocked. Breakfast was average.
However the place is run down. The sofa was filthy & drawers were broken.
The price was good.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2018

I made reservations online to stay one night at the Econo Lodge. I am not a picky traveler and have never bothered to write a review, but my attempted stay was not a good experience. The first room had yet to be cleaned, so they switched me to another room. No big deal, these things happen, right?

As soon as I opened the door to the second room, I was hit by an awful smell. I won’t try to explain the smell, but trust me it was bad.

The woman at the desk was very helpful and gave me a refund. I moved over to a nearby motel that was a couple of dollars less expensive and was worlds better. I’ll make sure not to stay at the Econo Lodge the next time I come through Jackson.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Spent the night while traveling across Tennessee. The desk clerk was friendly and very helpful with finding places to eat, entertainment options nearby and answered all of my questions about the hotel and breakfast. Room was updated and clean. Bed was comfortable. Parking was very easy. The breakfast next morning was fair; slightly better than a regular continental breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo