“Big surprise!”

Sakura Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 232 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Walked through the door and looked around, and immediately I thought: mistake! But looks are deceiving, as Sakura is anything but pedestrian. Food is fresh, original, all hand made at Sushi bar, while service is friendly and prompt. Don't think twice, just try it.

2  Thank JHP34102
There are newer reviews for Sakura Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

We had a nice lunch here. I had the sushi lunch and it was good and nice slices of fish. A couple of others had different rolls and they enjoyed them as well. It was not very busy early at 11:20.

1  Thank Bruce G
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have eaten here several times and it has always been excellent. My sister and I like the Mexican and Mango rolls. Their soups and salads and the full meals are also great. The seafood is fresh and the service is good with friendly servers. Very enjoyable place to have a meal. I look forward to going back.

1  Thank Alabamatripcreator
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Haven't had sushi in a long time and decided to go and get an Alfredo Roll to go. Only had to wait less than 5 minutes for it to be ready. When I got home, it was delicious. Have always gotten good food here. Even after ownership change.

1  Thank Kirby P
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Friendly staff and delicious foods. Too bad I had to wait too long to get my meal and I decided not to go again. If you have plenty of time, it is nice to give it a try. I had sushi and one teriyaki meal with soup. All tasted awesome.

1  Thank RHofLombard