See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2018

I booked this online because of convenience on our route and Motel6 has a lenient Pet Policy and our group was traveling with pets. First of all, it is a weird layout/location the motel6 is attached at the rear of the Jackson Hotel which is apparently closed and being renovated. The desk people were nice, but the lobby and hallways were HOT -- no AC; and smelled like someone had been cooking Curry or something similar. They assured us the rooms were cool with AC, so we went ahead and checked in. Got to the rooms they had been updated somewhat, but the work was really shoddy from what I could see... We had 3 rooms and the all had a smell of mold; one of the rooms was really bad the other were just bad. We were tired after a long day so we did stay the night--- no one got sick; but really this place should be reported to the health department. I have recently stayed in 2 very nice, updated Motel6 properties, so I guess I let my guard down and didn't really do the right research on this one. I will be a lot more careful next time when considering Motel6

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable visit and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable stay and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Stayed here over the weekend for a small getaway. No complaints here. The bed was comfortable and clean. The room smelled clean. Flat screen TVs. Quiet room. I was surprised it was as nice as it was for the price I paid.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2018

Got in late (like 1 am) which wasn't a problem. Check-in was fast and our room was quiet which really surprised me considering how many cars were in the parking lot. The beds were comfy and the room smelled really clean. I needed an iron in the morning and the guy at the front desk was nice and got me one. Honestly I have no complaints.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Janene V
Reviewed September 16, 2017

This was the dingiest, most disgusting motel room I have ever entered. We travel frequently and have enjoyed the economy and pet friendliness of Motel 6 however this site should be an embarrassment to the corporation. We have lived and traveled in the third world and this room/building was worse than any we have experienced there. We traveled 20 miles down the road to exit 66 on I65 to a very nice Motel 6. The one in Jackson should be condemned. The only redeeming factor was the front desk lady.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank BettyB2478
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Room was Clean and modern looing. Liked the floors that were hardwood. No breakfast was upsetting but they told me that it was Motel 6 policy and could not serve breakfast. FD was nice and helpful. QUIET STAY and peaceful sleep!!!!! WFI WORKED GREAT....SAVED

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family