“Hamptons always seem to be great”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed October 11, 2010

We stayed overnite at the Hampton Inn in Jackson, TN. Didn't have a reservation, but there was room at the inn. The place was clean & staff was very helpful. We always seem to have good experiences with Hampton, keep up the good work.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson

Reviewed October 10, 2010

We had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton Inn on our way through Jackson, Tennessee. I was shocked to find out that it is almost four years old because it still looks new. The decor was modern and pretty. The room was very clean, carpets looked new, bath had granite countertops, etc. The beds were extremely comfortable, and the lighting in the room was better than average! Breakfast was free and served in a beautiful breakfast area. I must mention that we ate dinner at the Old Town Spaghetti Store, and it was fabulous. The service was second to none and the food delicious. I had the Chicken Marsala and my husband had the Chicken Piccata. I would definitely stay at the Hampton Inn if I am ever in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2010

Ours was a weekend stay for a conference. It was a last minute switch but I could'nt have made a better choice. The room was immaculate! The bed, the bed, the bed !
I wanted to ask how much would they sell it for!!! The comforter was as thick, plush and as light as they come. We had about a hundred pillows on our King sized bed. It really did feel like " sleeping on a cloud ". One morning I woke up about two minutes b 4 breakfast was over. The sweet breakfast attendant was putting everything away.
W hen she observed me attempting to gather whatever I could for the three of us ( my husband and son were traveling with me ) she asked if I needed anything else. Before I knew I she came back with a plate loaded with bacon and another with eggs, then asked what type of bread did we like.....then searched for a tray large enough to carry everything back up to my room, all after breakfast was suppose to be over! Another day when I was rushing out I was able to scoop up the to-go breakfast bag conveniently located right there at the desk. Everyone was always smiling. I thought the complementary popcorn and water was very thoughtful.
You gotta try this hotel!!! You'll be soooo glad you did.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2010

Couldn't have been better. The room was very room with a kitchenette including micro and fridge and sitting area with couch. Mattress was very comfy. Continental breakfast included scrambled eggs and bacon. Everything was perfect.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2010

We were in town for a family reunion for 5 days and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The complimentary breakfast was very good. The menu changed every morning (most places have the same thing every day) and my children loved it. There was a little league tournament going on that weekend, so the eating area was very tight at times (a lot of people). The pool was clean and the kids used it almost every day.

The only problem was housekeeping continuously made mistakes with our room. The first day they didn't finish making our bed and left the pillows stacked in the corner. The next day we arrived around dinner time and our door had been left open. Nothing was taken. We notified management and they said the situation would be taken care of. Housekeeping continued to NOT replace the cups and did not give us the appropriate number of towels. After that we just got our towels and what-not from housekeeping outside our room and made our own beds. Since this was not a "huge" deal to us, we didn't notify the management until checkout. The manager was very apologetic and stated it was their fault for not notifying housekeeping of the appropriate amount of persons in the room.

The fitness room was clean with towels at the ready. It had two treadmills. I’d like to have seen one treadmill and one elliptical. Just my opinion.

The hotel and property was clean and the entire staff was very friendly. We will definitely stay here again when we’re in town.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2010

This was a quick 24 hour stay for my daughter's wedding in town. The hotel looks and feels as if it just opened. Very clean and everyone was very friendly. Wish I remembered the lady's name at the front desk, she was great. Loved the welcome message she left as well. It is one exit (mile) from any eats and such. I only have two very small complaints, wish less light came under the door to the hallway and hallway was very warm.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2010

Almost new Hampton, would stay here again. Although the wireless internet was very very slow. I think they have one modem in the hotel and its on the 1st floor, i was on the top floor. Made me think of the old dial-up days.....

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business