Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson
Courtyard Jackson(Jackson)
Residence Inn Jackson(Jackson)
Scottish Inn(Jackson)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskexcellent hotelroom was cleangreat place to staythe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastnext morningstay there againwafflesstaff was very friendlyeasy accessconvenient locationexcellent staydeborahtaylortnrufus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2009

When I called for reservations, the front desk offered to call me back since he was working with another guest. He called back within 10 minutes. Upon arrival, I was upgraded to a suite that was nice but would not have paid extra for. I am a Diamond Hilton Honors member and travel extensively and would stay at this property I find myself in Jackson.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2009

We stayed here twice in the space of a week. I like Hampton Inns anyway, but this one is super-clean and staff was super-nice. When I called to make reservation, front desk clerk made me feel I was coming home Highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2009

Recently completed a 3-night stay at this hotel while working in Jackson. This is a very new Hampton Inn and Suites, and it is one of the more "high end" Hamptons that you will find. I stayed in a king suite on the 4th floor, and the room was outstanding. Nice comfy bed, nice sofa with coffee table and lamps, good work desk/chair, and the room has its own kitchen area with sink, microwave and refrigerator.

Some of the little things I like about this hotel:
- Nice vanity outside the bathroom with a couple of shelves to put my things
- Good looking tile in the bathroom, on the floor and the shower/tub walls, as well as in the kitchen/foyer area
- Plenty of lighting
- Wide screen LG LCD TV with network channels in HD
- Both wired and wireless internet access, which worked great.
- Power outlets aplenty for my PC, phone, camera, etc., including two great ones on either side of the bed, built into the lamps (which I also like), so they are easily accessible to plug your phone in at night and still have it within reach if someone calls.
- Clean, classical decor
- Digital thermostat on wall
- Good, quick service provided by the front desk folks
- Well-stocked "pantry" with snacks, things you may need, etc.
- Beautiful lobby/breakfast area with high ceilings, and of course wireless access and coffee

I visited in the very early spring timeframe, so I didn't get to use the pool, but it looks like a great pool area. I did use the fitness room, which is a bit small, but does contain 2 treadmills, an elliptical machine, and a recumbent exercise bike, as well as a wide screen LCD TV.

Only negatives I can think of:
- Right next to I-40, so there is some minimal highway noise
- Pool area is on the interstate side
- Would be nice to have a water cooler in the fitness center
- No cookies at night, like they have in some Hamptons

This is my first overnight stay in Jackson, but I will definitely stay here when I return and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2009

I stay in Jackson, TN often...3x a year and have stayed at the Doubletree and Holiday Inn. This hotel is the cleanest, accessible in town. Free breakfast, but you do have to drive 1 exit on I-40 to get to a restaurant/entertainment. Also, it's not yet on my GPS! But it's right off exit 83

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank JintCaps
Reviewed December 29, 2008

We were more than pleased with this Hampton Inn and Suites. Our room was wonderful! Very large. The heavenly beds were just that. I needed a good night's rest! They were exceptional, truly, they were. Very fluffy comforters, fine sheets, excellent mattresses. I didn't want to leave. I could have slept all day. Very large desk, with very comfortable chair, with wheels. Very good lighting. Nightstand. 2 queens. Chair. TV center with drawers. Frig. Microwave. Closet (one luggage rack, iron/board, mirror). Excellent bathroom, marble vanity, lots of storage room. Coffee maker, thick towels, good amenities, hair dryer. Immaculate. Great water pressure. Service was excellent. Very friendly employees. Good parking. Did not partake in breakfast, so cannot comment on that. Nice lobby, elevator. Small, inviting, outdoor pool available. Decent workout room. Everything worked well: lights, plugs, phone, shower, heater (worked too well...very hot in there, so run the air!), TV, remotes, locks...etc. Definitely will stay here again. I highly recommend it. They also take pets with no charge. (Small pets, I believe-40 pounds is the limit?)

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family